Senior Web UI/UX Designer - AvePointView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Web UI/UX Designer
- Job Location
- Cebu, Philippines / Manila, Philippines
- Job Description
A five-time winner of the Microsoft Partner of the Year award, AvePoint provides the most advanced platform for SaaS and data management to optimize SaaS operations and secure collaboration. More than 9 million cloud users rely on our solutions to secure digital collaboration data, sustain connections between people and ensure business resiliency in the modern digital workplace.
At AvePoint, we are committed to investing in our people. Agility, passion and teamwork set us up to do our best work and foster a culture where you are empowered to craft your career, make an impact, and own (y)our future. Unleash the power of you!
About the position
As a Sr. Web UI/UX Designer, you’ll be working with our digital marketing team involved with user research, feature design, wireframing, updating a design system, and usability testing. You will enhance current and design new digital experiences and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience. To do so, you will perform end-user facing research and integrate insights from this research into the design process. You will be required to stay abreast of new methods, technology, and trends. You'll work closely with the global creative and digital marketing team to elevate digital experiences while bringing fresh ideas to the table.
This role is for someone who has a strong sense of customer service and excellent communication skills. When you're faced with a challenge, you roll up your sleeves and determine how to solve it. You are also a team player who thrives on working collaboratively with both internal and external teams.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform end-to-end design lifecycle – user research, data analysis, user analysis, low & high fidelity, and blend modern UI/UX best practices across web and mobile interfaces
- Partner and collaborate with cross-functional teams in development of customer first designs that deliver seamless journey for the users and design fully responsive visuals
- Analyze, recommend, and design concepts/mockups/prototypes to evolve new UI experience, execute design ideas, and communicate to stakeholders
- Work closely with development team to guide and support them to get front end designs implemented with backend functionality by creating visual, production-ready design components
- Collaborate with digital marketing, brand, & web team to define, implement and execute UX strategy, UX Research, and Web UI to deliver world-class web experience
- Implement world class web experience, improvements, information architecture, and journey
- Develop new landing pages, product pages, blog pages and more webpages to stay consistent with brand, and provide better experience to web users
- Action-oriented. Able to succeed and embody a growth mindset in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment and proactively solve problems
- Question the status quo. Constantly exploring and experimenting with new channels and media formats. Have a pulse on emerging marketing trends and be willing to leverage consumer marketing tactics.
What you will bring to our team:
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal
- At least 5+ years of experience in UI/UX design, web development and/or digital marketing
- Experience using Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD
- Must be highly creative, detail-oriented, and excited for the prospect of an ongoing parade of rapid design challenges utilizing current and upcoming trends
- Have a customer-first mindset, a finely tuned sense of urgency, highly data driven and a passion for creating compelling UI/UX designs along with deep understanding of how it relates to and interweaves with overall customer engagement
- Conduct usability testing for web pages
- Effective communication and reasoning skills for the designs you create and data-backed arguments while presenting your work
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, with ability to adapt to new ways of working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated, self-starter and confident
- Able to work independently and confident in recommending creative inputs
AvePoint is proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences and identities. We believe that diversity and inclusion drives our success and is at the core of how we hire, communicate and collaborate to deliver value and excellence. We are committed to fostering an environment where people can bring their whole selves to work and feel a sense of belonging, and we continue to work toward creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our customers and communities.
AvePoint Headquarters Location
Jersey City, NJ
AvePoint Company Size
Between 1,000 - 5,000 employees
AvePoint Founded Year
AvePoint Total Amount Raised
AvePoint Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity
Post Ipo Equity