Senior Video Editor - MediaMonksView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Video Editor
- Job Location
- Buenos Aires
- Job Description
Media Monks is seeking a talented and thoughtful Video Editor to join our team.
As a member of the Creative team, you will work with the entire department, including the Creative Directors, Art Directors, and graphic and motion designers. The ideal candidate must have a fast turnaround on projects and be able to excel under tight deadlines.
This is a great opportunity to work with an innovative, growing company with entertainment industry veterans, and build your portfolio with quality work for big name clients. The Video Editor will have the opportunity to work on projects with some of our high-profile clients in the entertainment industry, as well as Fortune 500 brands in technology, apparel and consumer products.
- Must be a bright, articulate, self-starter who takes initiative and brings new ideas to the table.
- Professional, efficient, organized, detail-oriented video editor who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Have the ability to work independently and collaboratively and successfully manage concurrent and competing projects.
- Adhere to a high level of confidentiality.
- 5 years agency experience focused on brands and entertainment-based clients.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere and Encoder will be a must. Experience in After Effects is desirable, but not mandatory.
- Availability to work 9AM-6PM PST. (1PM-10PM Buenos Aires Time)
- Fluency in English is a must and will be tested in every step of our process.
- Work collaboratively with Creative Director, Art Directors, Motion Graphics Designers and Graphic Designers, and Project Managers to create innovative, compelling creative to meet the needs of social media campaigns.
- Edit and help develop creative for digital and social content.
- Sound design and audio mix with all forms of possible assets and content.
- Own project specific final deliverables process and execution on approved assets.
- Stay in sync with Creative team and Sr. Manager of Production on approvals and feedback throughout production process.
- Deliver edits and projects on-time while always pushing the envelope on creativity and flawless execution.
- Collaborate with the Creative team to find creative solutions.
- Attend and contribute meaningfully to weekly departmental meetings and brainstorms.
- Provide insight on asset management, workflow and inter-team editing processes.
Media.Monks is on a mission to create a new future for this industry. Our vision? Build everything with a belief that changing for good comes from changing who does the work. Yep, that means you. Welcome to the party—one global, cross-cultural collective with a passion for using our skills to create better and a better world. That’s how we’re able to connect the dots between data, content, digital media, and technology from everywhere we are—a true end-to-end model. Joining the Media.Monks collective means having the opportunity to create award-winning work with some of the most gifted, focused, joyful, talents from all over the world.
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.
MediaMonks Headquarters Location
MediaMonks Company Size
Between 750 - 5,000 employees
MediaMonks Founded Year