Senior UX / Product designer - WISHIView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior UX / Product designer
- Job Location
- Tel Aviv, Israel
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Wishi is a software company combining proprietary technology with human expertise to optimize sales for all digital inventory.
Wishi optimizes the sale of all digital inventory through proprietary software & human expertise. Wishi provides an online guided shopping experience for the client. We collect data to inform the expert to provide personalized recommendations based on their clients’ needs and preferences. With Wishi, the right product is always pulled for the right user – who, in turn, buys smarter and with higher intent.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate UX designer who will join our growing team. As a UX designer, you will own the UX design domain, with an exciting opportunity to craft and redesign our flagship product to achieve significant growth.
Working in a hybrid model from our office in Tel Aviv.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with product management and other stakeholders to understand the business needs and goals and translate them into usable designs.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to understand customer needs and identify pain points.
- Analyze data and conduct competitor analysis for optimizing main customer funnels.
- Design flows, prototypes, and high-quality visuals for our product's interfaces.
- Work closely with product and engineering and hold responsibility for the quality of the shipped experience.
- Work with product management and marketing to find creative ways to tell the story of your product features to customers.
- Turn complicated workflows into a simple, understandable experience.
- Partner with product management and engineering to design impactful metrics to measure the success of your designs.
- Help build and evolve our design system.
- Help set our design culture: As one of our first designers, you'll play a huge role in deciding how we hire product designers and think about design in the future.
Who you are:
- At least 3 years of experience in designing customer-facing digital products (web and mobile).
- Strong understanding of usability and user experience principles.
- Conceptual thinker with an ability to understand user behavior, conversion, simplicity, and usability.
- Experience solving complex product UX problems.
- Pixel-perfect with attention to the smallest of details.
- Master of Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Team player with great communication skills.
- B.A in Visual Communication – advantage.
- Online portfolio.
WISHI Headquarters Location
New York, NY
WISHI Company Size
Between 50 - 200 employees
WISHI Founded Year
WISHI Total Amount Raised
WISHI Funding RoundsView funding details