Senior UX Designer - SukiView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior UX Designer
- Job Location
- Bangalore, India
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
What we want to accomplish and why we need you
Suki is creating a new category in the health-tech space: the digital assistant for doctors. Our product will be the voice + GUI user-interface for healthcare. What does that mean? Currently, doctors use electronic health record systems to take notes on patient encounters.This is a digital version of the paper charts that you may have seen in your doctor’s office or on TV. These systems can be hard to navigate and time-consuming to manage. Doctors wouldrather spend that time with patients.
We are creating the solution. Doctors that use Suki already spend over 70% less time on administrative tasks, and we’re striving to do even better. Come and join us!
We are a user-driven company and are committed to making sure every pixel of our product is in service of the doctor. We’re a team of technologists, clinicians, and industry experts working together to push the limits on technology used in medicine. We’re confident enough to move fast and talented enough not to break things. Check out this short video to learn more about our mission and our culture. Responsibilities
● Own UI/UX design for important parts of Suki’s innovative consumer/prosumer Web and mobile apps for doctors, and enterprise web apps used by administrators and operations professionals.
● Become an expert in Suki’s products and how our different types of user want to use them – so you can become one of the product-development team’s go-to-resources for answering UX questions and guiding decisions about UX tradeoffs.
● Sweat the details: Lead the charge in optimizing Suki’s fit & finish. Care deeply about usability and efficiency.
● Show off your outstanding design and design-leadership capabilities, as you craft attractive, super easy-to-use software applications and web-based services – including consumer/prosumer apps with sophisticated touch- and speech-interaction capabilities, and enterprise apps for managing those apps and related content.
● Help identify and fill gaps in the organization, tools, and processes that need to evolve
as Suki scales up.
● Work with Suki design colleagues to evolve and apply the team’s design systems to help create a unified look and feel across the company’s suite of products. Help development team members understand best practices for design systems and reusable components.
● Work closely with product management, engineering teams, and executives.
● Become an evangelist for Suki’s design principles within and outside Suki.
● Hybrid UX/Visual design.
● Driven to help make beautiful, polished, super-efficient digital products.
● Can point us to a portfolio of apps and/or web-services for which you led UX design or made major design contributions, and made significant contributions to visual design.
● Recent experience leading design for high-quality currently-shipping mobile apps or web apps.
● Extensive experience working with product management, engineering teams, and executives on sophisticated digital products.
● Experience designing innovative, fluid interaction approaches is a big plus.
● Engagement with the wider design community is a plus (e.g. writing articles on design).
● Experience developing administrative web apps for enterprise deployment is a plus.
● Agency experience is also a plus.
● The position is based in Bangalore, India.
Not sure if you meet all of the qualifications? We don’t expect every candidate to have done everything listed above, but you should be able to make a credible case that you meet most of the criteria and are ready for the challenge of adding new technologies to your résumé.
Tell me more about Suki
● On a roll: Named by Fast Company as one of the most innovative companies, named Google’s Partner of the Year for AI/ML, named by Forbes as one of the top 50 companies in AI .
● Great team: Founded, managed, and backed by successful tech veterans from Google and Apple and medical leaders from UCSF and Stanford. We have technologists and doctors working side-by-side to solve complex problems.
● Great investors: We’re backed by Venrock, First Round Capital, Flare Capital, March Capital , and others. With our $55M Series C financing, we have the resources to scale.
● Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $30+ billion market for documentation, transcription, dictation, and order-entry solutions. Our vision is to become the voice + GUI user interface for healthcare, relieving the administrative burden on doctors instead of adding to it.
● Great customers: Our solutions are used in health systems and clinics across the country, supporting clinicians across dozens of specialties. Check out what one of our users says about how Suki has helped his practice.
● Impact: You’ll make an impact from day one. You’ll join a team working towards a shared purpose with a culture built upon deep empathy for doctors and passion for making their lives better.
Suki is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to building a company that fosters inclusion and belonging and reflects the diverse communities we serve across the country. We know we are stronger this way, and we look forward to growing our team with these shared values.
Suki Headquarters Location
Redwood City, CA
Suki Company Size
Between 100 - 200 employees
Suki Founded Year
Suki Total Amount Raised
Suki Funding RoundsView funding details