Senior Unity Engineer - ArtieView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Unity Engineer
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, CA - Remote
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Who is Artie…
Artie is a remote-only startup that is defining the future of digital culture and community through gaming and entertainment. We attract the best talent from all industries to create a super-powered team and healthy work culture powered by our values. We have tripled in the last year, and we’re looking to keep adding exceptional talent to our team!
We’re looking for a Senior Unity Engineer with considerable experience developing games in Unity across various platforms (WebGL, iOS, Android). As a Senior Unity Engineer, you’ll be responsible for helping to develop our games platform. Must be comfortable deploying WebGL on mobile and ensuring our games are fun, fast, and small!
Who you are…
You’re an experienced Unity developer that likes to explore the deepest aspects of the Unity Editor and Engine. You understand how to make Unity games run on systems with limited resources. The challenge of doing the unknown is exciting to you, but you always keep the big picture of delivering the product in mind.
What you’ll be doing…
You’ll be a part of making sure the games we develop run reliably, quickly, and are kept as small as possible – while maintaining quality. Our games are connected and need to be able to interact with various proprietary and third-party services, so you must be comfortable networking with WebSockets. If you have experience setting up and maintaining an AssetBundle/Addressables system, then we’d like to talk with you!
What is required of you...
- 5-7+ years of full-time, professional software development experience as part of a team
- 4+ years of recent Unity experience with at least 2 Unity-based games shipped on any platform target.
- Extensive development experience with C# - you know the ins and outs of the language
- Able to author tools to make your (and others) development workflow easier
- Demonstrated deep knowledge of Unity: You can discuss almost any aspect of development in Unity
- Solid understanding of resource loading optimization strategies for efficient content delivery and load times
Extras we would love to see…
- Experience with WebGL, especially WebGL games on mobile platforms
- Native code experience (C/C++)
- Backend services integration (proprietary, 3rd party)
- ECS or data-oriented programming
Benefits you'll receive...
- Fully remote from any state within the United States
- Unlimited paid time off
- 9 Company Holidays, including a 2 week Winter Break
- Generous salary and equity package
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- $2,000 Learning/development budget
$150,00 - $175,000
Artie Inc.’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Artie Headquarters Location
Los Angeles, CA
Artie Company Size
Between 10 - 50 employees
Artie Founded Year
Artie Total Amount Raised
Artie Funding RoundsView funding details