Senior UI Designer - AKQAView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior UI Designer
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
AKQA are looking for a Senior UI Designer to join an exciting global account design team. Reporting into the Experience Design Director, you will be focused on the creation of world-class digital services and experiences for some of the biggest and best brand in New Zealand and around the world.
You have exceptional UI craft backed by UX know-how and a beautiful portfolio that showcases this. You are detail focused and technically minded. You will collaborate with Strategist, Engineers and other cross functional teams to conceive of and create innovative digital user experiences. You are passionate about user interface design and dedicated to building our reputation for work that is ground-breaking and impactful to people and planet.
As part of AKQA Wellington you’ll work in an innovative and inclusive culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance.
- Experience envisioning and executing high quality design solutions across websites and mobile apps
- A portfolio evidencing experience on definition, creation and maintenance of design systems
- Taking design through to development ready user interface (UI) assets with ongoing design QA throughout development
- Extensive experience with user flows and complex interactive prototypes at various levels of fidelity
- Exceptional visual, craft and human centred design skills
- Working knowledge of UX process and evidence-based design methodologies
- Experience working on large scale enterprise projects and content management systems (or in large teams) is advantageous but not essential
- Ecommerce experience is advantageous but not essential
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Confidently collaborate and present work to AKQA clients and teams
- Build strong relationships with internal/external account stakeholders
- Take ownership for the timely execution of all project deliverables
- Be motivated and driven to deliver the best work of your career
- Strong and creative problem-solving capabilities
- Relentless attention to detail
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
AKQA Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
AKQA Company Size
Between 5,000 - 20,000 employees
AKQA Founded Year