Senior Technical Program Manager - FedRAMP - Five9View Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Technical Program Manager - FedRAMP
- Job Location
- United States (Remote)
- Job Description
Five9 provides businesses reliable, scalable, and secure cloud contact center software designed to create exceptional customer experiences, increase agent productivity, and deliver tangible business results.
We are driven by a passion to transform contact centers into customer engagement centers of excellence. Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers, helping organizations transition from legacy premise-based solutions to the cloud.
We are actively seeking a Senior Technical Program Manager who will be focused on owning and driving our FedRAMP program. In this exciting new role, you will have the opportunity to work across the company and evangelize how our tech teams are building and architecting our newest innovations to support Five9's latest product offerings.
This program cuts across multiple technology groups. You will act as a central point, owning the definition and execution of the portion of this program as it affects delivery both inside and outside of Five9. You will be responsible for financial and operational efficiencies as they relate to your programs and ensure that they are tracked accordingly.
- Main Point of contact for all Program related activities.
- Work cross functionally with members of Product, R&D, Architecture, Cloud Operations, IT and Executive teams.
- Manage stakeholders’ relations by clearly communicating expectations, assisting with technical challenges and program changes.
- Properly identify, remediate, communicate, and/or escalate program risks.
- Leverage technical and program management skills to plan, track, collaborate and report on program deliverables.
- Develop and deliver status reports to stakeholders, Executive Leadership and Sponsoring agency.
- 5+ years of Technical Program Management experience in a related industry.
- Experience with Security and Compliance programs such as: High Trust, PCI, GDPR, FedRAMP.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Thorough understanding of software development lifecycle from conception to delivery.
- Experience working with cloud-based technologies (GCP preferred).
- Experience managing efforts in cloud environments, distributed systems and/or developing large scale web applications.
- Experience with current web technologies.
- Proven experience working with senior leadership and experience defining and delivering on a product roadmap.
- Fluency and comfort with business applications such as Word, Excel and SharePoint.
- Familiar with enterprise work management software such as Atlassian (Confluence/Jira), Smartsheet, etc.
- Proven ability to bring clarity to ambiguous situations.
- Excel in decision-making, consensus building, and conflict management.
- A proven track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on initiatives.
- This person must live in the United States.
As part of our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, Five9 supports pay transparency during the entire recruitment process. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate including, but not limited to: skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location. The range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the job across the United States. Your recruiter can share more about the specific compensation package during your hiring process.
Additionally, the total compensation package for this position may also include an annual performance bonus, stock, and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans.
Our total reward package also includes:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage, beginning on the first day of employment. Five9 covers 100% of the employee portion of the health, dental and vision coverage and shares a high portion of the dependent cost. We also offer Short & Long-Term Disability, Basic Life Insurance, and a 401k saving plan with employer matching.
- Generous employee stock purchase plan.
- Paid Time Off, Company paid holidays and 12 weeks paid parental leave.
All compensation and benefits are subject to the requirements and restrictions set forth in the applicable plan documents and any written agreements between the parties.The US base salary range for this role is below.$108,100—$191,400 USD
Five9 embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better we are. Five9 is an equal opportunity employer.
Our headquarters are located in the San Francisco Bay Area with global hubs in the United Kingdom, Germany, Philippines, Portugal, and Australia.
Five9 Headquarters Location
San Ramon, CA
Five9 Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Five9 Founded Year
Five9 Total Amount Raised
Five9 Funding RoundsView funding details