Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager - LaceworkView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager
- Job Location
- United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
At Lacework, we strive to provide a supportive, collaborative environment where people are empowered to do the best work of their careers.
Our team members enjoy solving complex problems, big sky thinking, and obsess over getting the details right—all while building bonds of teamwork and friendships that last a lifetime. We love what we do and are proud of our work to secure clouds and container environments for thousands of users worldwide.
Cloud computing is revolutionizing IT and forcing organizations to rethink their approach to cloud security. Lacework is at the forefront of this transformation. We enable security teams to effectively secure public clouds – by eliminating repetitive, manual, and labor-intensive security tasks. Using Lacework, security teams can seamlessly scale security as their cloud footprint grows.
Lacework is looking for a Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager to help develop and execute product marketing strategies for our Lacework platform and solutions. The ideal candidate for this role will be someone with extensive product marketing experience in high growth B2B solutions. You will help to develop the narrative of Lacework’s platform and offers. You will work closely with the Lacework product management, sales, and marketing teams, along with the corresponding teams at our partner organizations.
- Have a lead role in creating compelling, differentiated messaging for Lacework’s platform
- Manage go-to-market process for new releases and features
- Develop collateral and enablement for our fast growing sales team
- Assist in the development of content for our global marketing campaigns
- Have a lead role in the analysis of market trends, competitive positioning, and sales win/loss
- Understand the landscape, industry, pain points, and ongoing differentiation for target audiences to inform the product roadmap and marketing strategy
- Experienced: 10+ years of product marketing or technical marketing experience in B2B tech that demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of product marketing and all of their strategic components
- Tech Savvy: A solid foundational understanding of cloud technology, and the ability to learn the technical ins and outs of cloud security
- Service-oriented: An ability to develop strong relationships with partners that reflect their value as internal customers
- Eloquent: A strong writer who can tell nuanced stories that effectively illustrate the value of Lacework’s offerings for partners
- Collaborative: Ability to work amicably with key stakeholders while championing activities that advance our organizational objectives
- Accountable: A deep sense of accountability and the ability to drive large projects to completion with urgency to achieve the intended business impact
- Flexible: Experience testing, iterating, and evolving your approach to increase impactful engagement
- Creative: Self-starting and highly motivated to help elevate Lacework’s external brand in a fast-paced, pre-IPO environment
- Personable: This position is open to remote candidates, so we need a great teammate – regardless of geography!
Lacework is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Lacework to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership, or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law
Lacework Headquarters Location
Mountain View, CA
Lacework Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
Lacework Founded Year
Lacework Funding Rounds