Senior Technical Product Manager - Beyond FinanceView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Technical Product Manager
- Job Location
- Chicago, IL
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
At Beyond Finance, we’ve made it our mission to help everyday Americans escape the endless cycle of crippling debt and step into a brighter financial future. Through compassionate, individualized care, supportive user-centric technology, and customized financial solutions, we’ve helped over 300,000 clients on their path to a debt-free life.
While we’re proud of what we’ve already accomplished (over $2 billion in resolved debt), we're searching for new collaborators to help us get to the next level! If you’re looking to join a forward-thinking, rapidly growing organization with helping people as its number one goal, we want to hear from you.
About the Role
We are building a new product technology team to rebuild, relaunch, and evolve our consumer-facing web applications from scratch with modern agile best practices. As a Product Manager at Beyond Finance you will be devising product strategy, creating technical requirements, and overseeing the execution of high-impact initiatives.
What You’ll Do
- Create, manage, and prioritize product roadmap in alignment with business goals
- Lead product execution from vision, through delivery, and iterating on next steps
- Collaborate with Engineering, QA, and various business functions to deliver new products
- Collect and analyze feedback from our customers and key stakeholders to distill down into actionable requirements
- Lead product development ceremonies (daily stand, sprint planning, backlog grooming, facilitate retros, and any architectural discussions)
- Manage internal and external stakeholder expectations and project scope throughout the delivery process
- Measure and review data to come up with ways to improve and build new features
What We Look For
- 5-7 years in a product management role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of execution and successful delivery of products and individual features
- Passionate about delivering the best customer experience
- Project management and ability navigating competing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand, summarize, and communicate complex technical architectural concepts
- Understand technical limitations and trade-offs to help determine what to build
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment
Why Join Us?
While you make a difference for others, we’ll work to make a difference for you, providing an uplifting, collaborative work environment and benefits that reflect your value to us. For eligible full-time employees, we offer:
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental, and vision programs
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid parental leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
And finally, our team spirit and culture! We cultivate an environment of community, connection, and belonging across our entire organization.
Beyond Finance does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job positions. No fee will be paid to their parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to Beyond Finance employees or the Beyond Finance HR team. No placement fee will be paid to any third party unless such a request has been made by the Beyond HR team.
Beyond Finance Headquarters Location
Beyond Finance Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
Beyond Finance Founded Year
Beyond Finance Total Amount Raised
Beyond Finance Funding RoundsView funding details