Senior Technical Product Manager - Beyond FinanceView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Technical Product Manager
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
At Beyond Finance, we’ve made it our mission to help everyday Americans escape the endless cycle of crippling debt and step into a brighter financial future. Through compassionate, individualized care, supportive user-centric technology, and customized financial solutions, we’ve helped over 200,000 clients on their path to a debt-free life.
While we’re proud of what we’ve already accomplished (over $1 billion in resolved debt), we're searching for new collaborators to help us get to the next level! If you’re looking to join a forward-thinking, rapidly growing organization with helping people as its number one goal, we want to hear from you.
About the Role
We are building a new product technology team to rebuild, relaunch, and evolve our consumer-facing web applications from scratch with modern agile best practices. As a Product Manager at Beyond Finance you will be devising product strategy, creating technical requirements, and overseeing the execution of high-impact initiatives.
What You’ll Do
- Create, manage, and prioritize product road map in alignment with business goals
- Lead product execution from vision, through delivery, and iterating on next steps
- Collaborate with Engineering, QA, and various business functions to deliver new products
- Collect and analyze feedback from our customers and key stakeholders to distill down into actionable requirements
- Lead product development ceremonies (daily stand, sprint planning, backlog grooming, facilitate retros, and any architectural discussions)
- Manage internal and external stakeholder expectations and project scope throughout the delivery process
- Measure and review data to come up with ways to improve and build new features
Beyond Finance is a Chicago based company and is looking for candidates in the Chicagoland area. Candidates from other markets may be considered if they have proven success working in a fully remote environment.
What We Look For
- 5+ years in a product management role
- MUST have SQL experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of execution and successful delivery of products and individual features
- Passionate about delivering the best customer experience
- Project management and ability navigating competing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand, summarize, and communicate complex technical architectural concepts
- Understand technical limitations and trade-offs to help determine what to build
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment
Why Join Us?
While you make a difference for others, we’ll work to make a difference for you, providing an uplifting, collaborative work environment and benefits that reflect your value to us. For eligible full-time employees, we offer:
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental, and vision programs
- Optional remote and hybrid work models
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid parental leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
And finally, our team spirit and culture! Even as we’ve shifted to a remote-first model, we continue to cultivate an environment of community, connection, and belonging across our entire organization.
Beyond Finance Headquarters Location
Beyond Finance Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
Beyond Finance Founded Year
Beyond Finance Total Amount Raised
Beyond Finance Funding RoundsView funding details