Senior Stylist - FAM BrandsView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Stylist
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Inventive Design. Mindful Manufacturing. Global Reach.
Founded in 2000, FAM Brands designs, manufactures, and sells men’s and women’s sportswear and active wear apparel to major retailers, big box stores, and specialty boutiques across the country and throughout the world. Our portfolio of proprietary brands features Marika, Wildfox, Three Dots, and Balance Collection, while a partial list of licensing partners includes Orvis, Jessica Simpson, Eddie Bauer, and Woolrich.
With the capacity to produce over 75 million units per year, our mission continues to be making top-quality apparel accessible to everyone at an impressive value and an irresistible price.
That's the FAM Brands difference.
Title: Senior Stylist
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Position Type: Full-time, Exempt (Onsite)
The compensation for this full-time position in the US is $75,000.00 - $95,000.00 + discretionary bonus. The range may vary based on factors such as location, job-related skills, experience, and education. Benefits are available to all full-time employees working at least 30 hours per week. Please note that the compensation information listed in job postings only includes the base salary, and does not include bonuses or benefits.
As a member of the FAMily, you'll be eligible to participate in our amazing benefits package.
First and foremost, we value work-life balance, so you'll receive vacation and sick time to use as needed. We also offer personal holidays, because everyone needs a break now and then. And in light of the current pandemic, we've added COVID time off to give you the opportunity to rest and recharge. Additionally, our office is closed on weekends and after 6:30 PM during the week, so you can have some quality time with friends and family.
But it's not all about time off. We also prioritize the health and well-being of our employees, which is why we offer comprehensive mental health services through Talkspace. And for physical health, we provide Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance coverage for medical (PPO and EPO), as well as UNUM dental and vision insurance. Plus, we've got you covered with company-paid life and short/long-term disability insurance. And if you're looking to save for the future, our 401k plan has matching and immediate vesting.
But wait, there's more! As a member of the FAMily, you'll also have access to Nationwide Pet Insurance and a variety of UNUM supplemental insurance policies, including life, critical illness, accident, and hospital coverage. And if you have medical or dependent expenses, you can use our flexible spending accounts to offset the cost.
But that's not all. We also offer an onsite gym with instructor-led workout classes, a stocked Everytable fridge, and of course, free Starbucks coffee to help fuel your workday.
The Senior Stylist supports the process for photo production by working with the In-House Studio team to create looks based on directives, requests, guidelines and deadlines. The Senior Stylist works closely with studio and non-studio teams to schedule style outs, tailoring, shoot dates and create a shot list for all photo and video shoots. This role supports the team to ensure pre-shoot and onset workflow runs smoothly and efficiently. This person keeps project records up-to-date daily and proactively flags potential issues that impact timing, delivery and budget. The Senior Stylist also works closely with Design to understand styling standards.
- Troubleshoot styling challenges on-set
- Analyze product and styling productivity to develop and implement process improvements
- Understand the flow within the studio on-set and partner with non-studio teams
- Follow style guide(s) to style a wide variety of products for product, on-model and flat shoots
- Update shot lists based on workflow
- Act as point person for Photographer for style direction
- Organize and facilitate high priority on-model SKU needs
- Develop improved processes for existing categories
- Serve as the team on-model styling expert
- Select samples to style complete outfits including all accessories
- Strong attention for detail within outfitting and confidence to try new brand right ideas
- Meet daily targets and deadlines for SKU counts
- Ensure all apparel and accessories are return after every shoot to appropriate person
- Coordinate reshoots with studio and non-studio teams
- Conduct style out days and fitting days with Studio team for men’s, women’s and kid’s on-model shoots
- Partner with team(s) on scheduling
- Maintain sample and style out room and onset inventory
- Coordinate with Sample Managers to ensure samples are locked up in the sample and style out room at the end of each shoot
- Partner with studio team for any and all needs
- Basic knowledge of excel and spreadsheets
- Minimum 6+ years of styling experience
- Highly motivated team player, collaborative, and with a positive, can-do outlook
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and organization skills, problem-solver, strong attention to detail
- Excellence in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment under deadline.
Commitment to Equal Employment Opportunities & Diversity
FAM Brands is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. FAM Brands makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
FAM Brands Headquarters Location
FAM Brands Company Size
Between 75 - 500 employees
FAM Brands Founded Year