Senior Software Engineer for Enterprise and SaaS Web Applications - XENDEEView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Software Engineer for Enterprise and SaaS Web Applications
- Job Location
- San Diego
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Xendee (www.xendee.com) is seeking outstanding, energetic, and creative minds to help us create the most compelling user experiences and software solutions that will help accelerate the adoption of distributed renewable energy systems.
We are actively seeking full-time Senior Software Engineers for our Engineering team for the San Diego location. You will be a key member in building XENDEE’s microgrid modeling, optimization, and control software front-end platform, which is used by researchers, investors, real estate developers, government agencies and more to operate renewable-friendly microgrid projects, helping to make a renewable energy-based world a reality.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will perform the following tasks:
- Lead our web-based dashboard design for our Xendee control optimization
- Full lifecycle application development: plan, design, implement, test, and release new features on the Xendee control optimization dashboard
- Serve as a subject matter expert and support your fellow backend engineering members in form of feedback, code reviews, pair programming, testing, etc.
- Write well-designed, maintainable, and testable front-end code
- Integrate third-party software components and APIs into the XENDEE platform as needed
- The position requires excellent abilities to think innovatively and independently and is ideal for someone who is passionate about solving problems through code and who works best independently and in a small group
- MS in Computer Science or related field, plus 5+ years related experience in industry
- Strong experience with building and maintaining web applications built using the Microsoft Stack – IIS, ASP.NET, SQL Server or similar
- Experience designing, building, and querying relational databases, ideally Microsoft SQL Server
- Proven track record of successfully delivering real-world, web-based products
- Ability to both understand and integrate with third-party APIs and software components, as well as experience authoring APIs for business partners to access
An innovative, flexible, and growing international work environment with competitive compensation and benefits. Remote work or flexible work schedule/hours are possible.
XENDEE Headquarters Location
San Diego, CA
XENDEE Company Size
Between 20 - 50 employees
XENDEE Founded Year
XENDEE Total Amount Raised
XENDEE Funding RoundsView funding details