Senior Software Engineer - EverchronView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Software Engineer
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, California
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Everchron is a legal tech company built by lawyers for lawyers. We build cloud-based case management software for top tier law firms and Fortune 500 companies so that their lawyers can collaborate from anywhere in the world.
Our benefits are strong to quite strong.
We offer all of our team members a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Remote since before it was cool.
We were founded as a remote company in 2012 and will always be remote first. Work from anywhere you want (that even includes our office if you’re into that sort of thing).
Choose your own setup.
Equipment is important. Tell us your preferred setup and we will ship it to your location.We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Engineering Team. You will be helping us build the platform that powers law firms and in-house counsel teams around the world. This role would be full-stack, so if a little bit of everything sounds like your next challenge, please apply!A bit more about us:
Successful candidates will have at least 4 years of professional experience and be strong in at least four of these areas:
- We are predominantly a Ruby/Rails & Vue shop! We also use Sidekiq, Rspec, Node.js and AWS.
- We are right around 30 people as a company with 8 in Engineering.
- Professional experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework, such as MVC (Rails experience is a plus).
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, separation of concerns, API design and other code design patterns.
- Knowledge of relational databases.
- Experience with production system monitoring and observability.
- Knowledge of testing, profiling and debugging practices.
- Ability to learn and think critically about both system design and software engineering concepts, and blend those perspectives based on project needs.
- Seeks ways to mentor and help their peers grow, strives to maintain a healthy team culture of continuous learning and collaboration.
Compensation band for this position: $144,540 - $199,120
At Everchron, you’ll be an integral part of a growing team. You will make an immediate impact and your individual contributions will be visible to leadership and customers. Come help us build the operating system for lawyers and legal teams.
Everchron Headquarters Location
Los Angeles, CA
Everchron Company Size
Between 10 - 50 employees
Everchron Founded Year