Senior Software Engineer- Endpoint - VIMView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Software Engineer- Endpoint
- Job Location
- Tel Aviv
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
The healthcare system's next chapter will unfold on something other than the old tech script.
Our point-of-care connection platform leads the industry by connecting data to doctors', clinics', and medical centers' workflows.
We’re driving a higher-performing and better healthcare system with some of the biggest and boldest organizations in the US health industry.
If you're looking for a dynamic, technology-driven team in a global company with a great atmosphere, you've found it!
At Vim, we use novel technology to seamlessly connect data, reduce burden, and drive performance at healthcare delivery’s last mile: clinical and operational workflow at the point of care. Our products address critical cost, quality, and experience levers for care improvement and our differentiated technology enables dramatically faster, more flexible, and more powerful deployments for our payer, provider, and risk enabling partners.
Vim’s core R&D team is located in Tel Aviv while our market facing teams are located in the US. We are backed by leading investors including Sequoia Capital, Great Point Ventures, Anthem, Walgreens, UnitedHealth Group and Florida Blue. Our customers include some of the largest and most prominent players in US Healthcare as well as over 1,400 physician-led health care organizations and medical groups.
What will you do:
- Play an integral role in designing Vim’s system architecture, from whiteboard sessions to actual implementation, and deliver end-to-end features.
- Design, develop, and maintain endpoint software solutions for Windows environments and company’s browser extension.
- Work with a tight-knit group of highly talented and motivated engineers-We work fast and are agile as priorities can change, but we NEVER compromise our code or quality.
- Owning your code-write, test, and deploy your code into production.
What are we looking for?
- You have been developing software for at least 7 years.
- Experience with developing and monitoring micro-service architecture.
- Security background: Protecting Windows client environment. Experience with EDRs/EPP development
- You welcome complex problems and work until you can find a workable solution.
- You work cross-functionally and hold yourself accountable.
- You can work with remote team members.
About us: We are headquartered in New York, with R&D in Tel Aviv, and are backed by Sequoia, GreatPoint Ventures, Optum Ventures, and large BCBS payers. Our customers include health plans and physician-led healthcare systems.
By inputting your information and clicking “Submit Application”, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to Vim’s Candidate Privacy Notice.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
VIM Headquarters Location
VIM Company Size
Between 10 - 20 employees
VIM Founded Year
VIM Total Amount Raised
VIM Funding RoundsView funding details