We've opened an office in Poland with the goal to hire a substantial team of talented engineers within the first year. Read more about our plans here. We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Repayment Platform team in Poland, allowing us better connect with customers in the repayments lifecycle. Come join this backend engineering team as we expand to different countries and build a seamless communication platform. Our aim is to make the repayments experience smooth and comprehensive for Affirm and its customers.
We are only just getting started! Come join us as we build a beloved, lasting financial services brand predicated on honesty and trust. It’s going to be an amazing ride!
What You'll Do
- Build and integrate data pipelines from a wide variety of products and systems.
- Build a foundational platform enabling us to reconcile each transaction across systems, partners, and cash movements.
- Develop a deep understanding of the systems and cash flows which power Affirm.
- Mentor engineers on the team to help improve their designs, code quality, and testing.
- Partner with product managers and accountants to design best-in-class systems and processes to reconcile and report.
- Partner with a diverse set of engineering teams who build financial products and perform financial transactions at Affirm.
What We Look For
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Drive to change consumer financial services for the better.
- Fluency in back end development, event processing, and batch processing.
- Prior experience in designing, building, launching, and maintaining consumer scale products.
- Strong cross-team communication and collaboration skills.
- Knowledge of Python, Airflow, AWS, and Snowflake is a plus.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a competitive package, with some highlights listed below. However, the given figures are not guaranteed compensation ranges; rather, they are unbinding, approximate indications of what the salary may be for your awareness. The actual salary may be less than the lower range or greater than the upper range, depending on skills and experience. No employee is guaranteed salary at the amount of the lower range.
- Targeted Gross Monthly Salary: 22,050 - 27,550 PLN
- Type of employment: Contract of Employment
- Flexible Spending Wallets for tech, food and lifestyle
- Generous time off policies
- Away Days - wellness days to take off work and recharge
- Learning & Development programs
- Parental leave
- Robust health benefits
- Employee Resource & Community Groups
- This role is eligible for creative tax benefits, subject to applicable law and company policy
Location - Remote Poland
The majority of our roles can be located anywhere in Poland.
**This job description is not a contractual document, and is not intended to have binding force.**