Senior Services Consultant (Tech + Telco) - CelonisView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Services Consultant (Tech + Telco)
- Job Location
- San Francisco, US, California
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Senior Services Consultant
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Senior Services Consultant.
Celonis Services is a strategic services organization that focuses on the technical aspects of our customers' journeys, which includes Consulting Services, Academy and Customer Support. We are thought leaders with deep product, technical and domain expertise and focus on delivering Celonis implementations and driving product adoption for our customers. We achieve this by bringing together our best practices, delivery experience, award-winning enablement, and support expertise.
As a Senior Services Consultant, you will be part of our agile project teams who accelerate our customers’ digital transformation and drive Celonis’ international expansion. To generate high-value use cases, you will work closely with our customers. You will perform data transformations, develop analyses and derive business cases. You will develop data-driven process insights and actions. You will implement the newest features and functionalities of the Celonis software, such as Process Automation, Task Mining and Machine Learning.
The work you'll do:
- Be a key player in our agile Celonis implementation project teams, delivering optimal solutions that meet customer needs and solve pain points.
- Design creative analyses and execution apps with a focus on incorporating Machine Learning algorithms and Task Mining to increase process transparency.
- Leverage Celonis technology to uncover process inefficiencies and understand root causes through close collaboration with customers.
- Facilitate value creation workshops and align measures to improve process inefficiencies
- Quantify the business and financial potential and present insights to management
- Implement Celonis’ Process Automation technology to streamline customer processes, increase value, and enhance process conformance rates.
- Implement KPIs to measure customer success and enable continuous process improvement.
- Ensure customer enablement to continuously improve processes
- Set the foundations of the long-term customer success journey
- You live for customer value, have a passion for driving the Celonis Process Mining Technology forward and a visionary mindset.
- You have a growth mindset and strive for a job that encourages you to continuously expand your knowledge and think creatively.
The qualifications you need:
- Min. 5+ years working experience in IT-Consulting, Management Consulting, Process Improvement or a similar area
- Proficiency with SQL or other programming languages (Python, R, Matlab...) and a strong interest in Big Data, Data Mining, and Process Mining
- Excellent analytical skills, well organized and known for being a quick learner
- Strong communication skills and enjoy interacting with various customers to understand and interpret business processes
- Successfully completed your studies in Business Informatics, Computer Science, Information-oriented Business Administration/ Economics, Mathematics or a comparable degree program
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(k) matching, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Mental well-being support (LifeWorks Employee Assistance Program, mindfulness tools, virtual events, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
For positions in San Francisco only: We offer a base salary range of $106,480 – $146,080, based on a Full Time Schedule. Total compensation package will include base salary + bonus/commission + equity + benefits (health, dental, life, 401k, and paid time off). Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and that the actual total compensation offer will be determined based on various factors, including, but not limited to, applicant's qualifications, skills, experiences, and location.
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.
Celonis Headquarters Location
Celonis Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Celonis Founded Year