Senior Sales Manager - Pacific Northwest - TaboolaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Sales Manager - Pacific Northwest
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Senior Sales Manager - Pacific Northwest? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a Senior Sales Manager - Pacific Northwest?
As a Senior Sales Manager - Pacific Northwest working on the West Coast Advertising Sales team in LA you will focus on top-tier brands and agencies to bring on new business. What's exciting about this opportunity? We've got technology with a team of 500+ engineers, exclusive direct access to premium publisher supply, full sales support; BDRs, planners etc, and uncapped commissions.
You’ll target Tier 1 enterprise brands and advertising agencies to provide comprehensive advertising solutions through the Taboola product suite. As a member of the LA Advertising Sales team, you will educate top tier clients on the benefits of native advertising and strategically leverage Taboola’s full funnel approach to exceed client marketing goals.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
- 10 years of full-cycle sales experience, with a minimum of 5 years proven success in the digital space (Enterprise Brand Advertising, Media Sales, Customer Acquisition and Growth, Consulting, Mobile, and Online sales)
- Experience meeting and exceeding goals, driving new business, and navigating organizational hierarchies
- Experience working with marketing decision makers in Enterprise companies and agencies
- Performance marketing or brand advertising experience
- Understanding of business intelligence to monitor and identify trends and use that data to help your clients make the best decisions regarding their marketing goals
- Excellent written and presentation skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
It’d be great if you also:
- Have sold directly into Fortune 1000 organizations and “Big 6” Advertising agencies
- Previously established a network of contacts within target prospects
- Proven experience building long-term strategic sales relationships with large, complex businesses
What will I be doing on a day-to day basis?
As a fast-moving technology company, no two days will ever be the same at Taboola. As a Senior Sales Manager - Pacific Northwest, you will:
- Build a robust pipeline of leads to increase RFPs and IOs, as well as forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
- Create relationships with brand and performance-focused agency contacts and explain the power of Taboola’s native, choice-based advertising platform
- Promote successful advertising strategies, both creative and technical
- Return client/market-driven insights to product and other teams at Taboola
- Partner with the Account Management team to manage client expectations, ensure successful campaign delivery and help set the expectation for future potential growth.
- Master ability to balance time invested toward low- and high-spend potential accounts
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include Yahoo, Conde Nast, BuzzFeed Fox Sports, NBCU, ESPN, CBS and E! Online. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Blue Shield of California, Expedia, Chipotle and Honda.
- Taboola LA offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, and various gym partnerships
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Taboola Headquarters Location
New York, NY
Taboola Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Taboola Founded Year
Taboola Total Amount Raised
Taboola Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity