Senior Regulatory Risk Compliance Officer - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Regulatory Risk Compliance Officer
- Job Location
- San Francisco
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
What You’ll Do
- Take ownership over our regulatory compliance management, with focus on regulatory change management, banking products, and remediation tracking
- Develop and maintain 2nd line compliance policies for regulatory obligations and communicate any changes internally
- Interface with external partners and regulators
- Work with regulatory control partners, such as Legal and Regulatory counsel, to provide risk-based guidance to business lines
- Develop and ensure a cohesive approach to implementation of regulatory processes and oversight
- Manage US-based compliance risk assessments
- Who you are:
- 7+ years of experience, preferably with a major card scheme, regulated US bank, foreign bank, or fintech company
- Experience with 2nd line functions, such as compliance and risk management
- Familiarity with audit, risk, and compliance management software
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Microsoft, Spotify, Adidas, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds