Senior Python Engineer, Blockchain - FireblocksView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Python Engineer, Blockchain
- Job Location
- Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel
- Job Description
Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
Fireblocks' Blockchain unit is in the process of building its blockchain infrastructure team. This team leads the development of the framework responsible for data retrieval, parsing, and analysis of the blockchain. Their role encompasses the adept handling of real-time, intricate data, all while maintaining unwavering reliability and scalability. The team's focal point revolves around the creation of high-throughput, large-scale, real-time systems. We're actively seeking individuals who not only collaborate seamlessly within a team but also bring a wealth of experience and innovation to the table—individuals who are eager to architect substantial, high-quality and scalable systems.
- 5+ years of experience in python-backend development.
- Experience with micro-service and cloud-based architecture.
- Experience working on high-scale distributed systems.
- Experience with blockchains - big advantage.
- A proactive approach with the ability to work effectively.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, capable of independently exploring, proposing, and implementing well-thought-out solutions.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.
Fireblocks Headquarters Location
New York, NY
Fireblocks Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
Fireblocks Founded Year
Fireblocks Total Amount Raised
Fireblocks Funding RoundsView funding details