Senior Project Manager - Goat GroupView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Project Manager
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
About the Team
An instrumental part of GOAT Group, the Marketing Operations team oversees and supports a wide range of activities, which aim to build awareness, consideration and loyalty for our brands. As a member of this team, you will work to execute thoughtful marketing campaigns that drive meaningful growth for the company.
Flight Club is looking for an exceptional Senior Project Manager who can successfully execute strategic brand and marketing campaigns and initiatives. Reporting to the Associate Director of Marketing Operations and working in collaboration with key business stakeholders both internal and external, the Senior Project Manager will help drive pivotal projects and activations from ideation, strategy and completion, ensuring deadlines and KPIs are met or exceeded all within budget. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, highly organized and an excellent communicator as well as thrives in a collaborative environment.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the execution of campaigns, activations and partnerships with both internal and external stakeholders, including objectives, timelines, budgets, deliverables, reviews, approvals, launches and retrospectives
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across Communications, Content, Design, Growth, Business Development, Merchandising, Product, Retail and others to execute end-to-end marketing strategies
- Develop comprehensive project briefs, processes and workflows for efficiency and flawless execution, establishing appropriate ownership for all deliverables
- Oversee partnership or vendor execution and management, including proposals, agreements, briefs, deliverables, run of shows and more to ensure they’re aligned with the objectives
- Ensure proper resource allocation internally amongst both Brand and Marketing teams
- Identify project risks early and implement action plans to mitigate or eliminate risks
- Collaborate across the organization, including with key stakeholders and external vendors or partners, facilitating meetings when necessary
- Centralize information as a source of truth by preparing status reports on deliverables and leading timely meetings
- Lead wrap-up initiatives and report on key findings, identifying opportunities for efficiency in the future
We are looking for:
The hiring range for this position is below, plus benefits (401K, paid time off, dental, medical, vision, disability, life insurance options). To determine starting pay within the hiring range, we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location, role/level, a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal parity. You may reach out to a recruiter for additional information.Hiring Range:$88,000—$110,000 USD
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in project management, partnerships, production, brand, marketing, and managing complex projects
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally with key stakeholders, external partners and C-level executives
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects concurrently, with confidence to multi-task and delegate as required while still adhering to process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Microsoft Office as well as project management tools such as Asana
GOAT Group represents the leading platforms for authentic sneakers, apparel and accessories. Operating four distinct brands–GOAT, Flight Club, Grailed and alias–GOAT Group has a global community of over 50M members across 170 countries.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world, and has expanded to offer apparel and accessories from select emerging, contemporary and iconic brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 50 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
Founded in 2013, Grailed is the leading community-driven marketplace for rare luxury, streetwear and vintage fashion. The marketplace was built for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts, and features products from brands including Supreme, Raf Simons, Gucci, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Prada and more. With a highly curated selection of resale pieces including inventory exclusive to the platform, Grailed makes fashion accessible.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Park West Asset Management, T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., Franklin Templeton, Adage Capital Management, Ulysses Management, D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. By applying, you authorize GOAT Group to send you text messages regarding your job application, interview and/or onboarding process, and other job opportunities at GOAT Group. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants. If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate & Employee Privacy Notice.
Goat Group Headquarters Location
Los Angeles, CA
Goat Group Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
Goat Group Founded Year
Goat Group Total Amount Raised
Goat Group Funding RoundsView funding details