Senior Product Owner, Salesforce Service Cloud - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Product Owner, Salesforce Service Cloud
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global
solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Product Owner – Salesforce Service Cloud
In this role you will be part of the Commercial Operations & Applications team and their focus is: Defining and optimising our ways of working globally and equipping the merchant facing teams with tools and technology they need to excel.
We are currently implementing Salesforce Service Cloud for our support organisation. You will be the product owner, delivering a solution that will help realising more efficiency and automation when delivering support. The role includes it all: analysing and optimising workflows, gathering requirements, architecture, designing/creating/implementing solutions, stakeholder management, prioritising and managing a group of Salesforce specialists to deliver a best in class product.
All and all, you are the one who has the grand overview of the Service Cloud solution and is able to understand together with other teams what the future of support, ways of working and tooling should look like.
What you’ll do
- Lead the implementation and roll-out of Service Cloud to operational teams including; workflow redesign, out of the box integrations, data migration and change management.
- Solve problems via structured analysis and solution design
- Collaborate with Salesforce Service Cloud admins on the instance by creating and building on workflows, UX design and various other system configurations.
- Manage and maintain related Salesforce Integrations ensuring a smooth (data) sync.
- Help educate and communicate changes to users & stakeholders as well as prioritise and address requests from different teams.
- Review, test and address possible improvements of new features from the team
- Maintain the quality of our operations data and structure in Salesforce.
Who you are
- 7+ years of experience in implementing or maintaining a Salesforce product with deep understanding of Service Cloud functionality.
- Team Lead or product owner experience is a must
- You have experience working with multiple teams, coordinating different requests and driving projects generating solutions for a global support organisation and many different stakeholders
- Previous salesforce admin experience and working in a support organisation is a must, such as expertise with data management (using ETL tools like data loader and workbench) & automation tools like Flow
- You have the roll up your sleeves mentality and are a true team player
- Experience in company with a fast pace and lots of freedom is a big plus
- Has built a service cloud product at an organisation before, maintain, optimise.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds