Senior Product Marketing Manager - Payer Segment - AmwellView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Product Marketing Manager - Payer Segment
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing marketing content and executing product marketing initiatives to drive revenue growth for the Amwell payer business. Responsibilities include creating value proposition and differentiated messaging and narratives, delivering high-impact sales tools (PPT decks, sales sheets, case studies, white papers), performing competitive analyses, training sales on the release of new messaging narratives and tools, and working with Integrated Marketing to inform demand generation and market awareness opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have strong writing skills, ability to consume technical product details and output clear and easily consumable value prop messaging, experience supporting sophisticated sales organizations, understanding of the healthcare IT/physician/payer markets, preferably in the SaaS space, and a strong work ethic.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Messaging: Identify points of differentiation and manage compelling value propositions for products/services. Adjust marketing content based on market trends and changes. Contribute to and execute on the strategic direction for product suite messaging.
• Content: Execute the creation of high-impact, brand-aligned materials with differentiated messaging in all mediums. Support and execute differentiated thought leadership positions through marketing and communications content, activities and programs.
• Research: Assess competitive intelligence, client input and market trends and issues to aid the strategic decision making and development of key messaging / positioning and client satisfaction. Execute application in marketing activities.
• Sales Enablement: Determine and execute sales enablement plan, including training. May lead training events and programs.
• Collaboration: Collaborate with integrated/segment marketing teams and communications to execute demand generation and market awareness opportunities. Work closely with business and product managers, and senior leaders on occasion. Contribute to engagement on external vendors.
- 5+ years of relevant industry or product marketing experience
- Project management skills
- Domain expertise in healthcare IT and payer market
Amwell Headquarters Location
Amwell Company Size
Between 1,000 - 2,000 employees
Amwell Founded Year
Amwell Total Amount Raised
Amwell Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity