Senior Product Marketing Manager - Payer Market - AmwellView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Product Marketing Manager - Payer Market
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 150 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing marketing content and executing product marketing initiatives to drive revenue growth for the Amwell payer business. Responsibilities include creating value proposition and differentiated messaging and narratives, delivering high-impact sales tools (PPT decks, sales sheets, case studies, white papers), performing competitive analyses, training sales on the release of new messaging narratives and tools, and working with Integrated Marketing to inform demand generation and market awareness opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have strong writing skills, ability to consume technical product details and output clear and easily consumable value prop messaging, experience supporting sophisticated sales organizations, understanding of the healthcare IT/physician/payer markets, preferably in the SaaS space, and a strong work ethic.
• Messaging: Identify points of differentiation and manage compelling value propositions for products/services. Adjust marketing content based on market trends and changes. Contribute to and execute on the strategic direction for product suite messaging.
• Content: Execute the creation of high-impact, brand-aligned materials with differentiated messaging in all mediums. Support and execute differentiated thought leadership positions through marketing and communications content, activities and programs.
• Research: Assess competitive intelligence, client input and market trends and issues to aid the strategic decision making and development of key messaging / positioning and client satisfaction. Execute application in marketing activities.
• Sales Enablement: Determine and execute sales enablement plan, including training. May lead training events and programs.
• Collaboration: Collaborate with integrated/segment marketing teams and communications to execute demand generation and market awareness opportunities. Work closely with business and product managers, and senior leaders on occasion. Contribute to engagement on external vendors.
- 5+ years of relevant industry or product marketing experience
- Domain expertise in healthcare IT and payer market
- Project management skills
- MBA, preferred
Working at Amwell
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our Core Values include One Team, Customer First, and Deliver Awesome. Customer First and Deliver Awesome are all about our product and services and how we strive to serve. As part of One Team, we operate the Amwell Cares program, which brings needed assistance to our communities, whether that be free healthcare for the underserved or for people affected by natural disasters, support for equality, honoring doctors and nurses, or annual Amwell-matched donations to food banks. Amwell aims to be a force for good for our employees, our clients, and our communities.
Amwell cares deeply about and supports Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. These initiatives are highlighted and reflected within our Three DE&I Pillars - our Workplace, our Workforce and our Community.
Amwell is a "virtual first" workplace, which means you can work from anywhere, coming together physically for ideation, collaboration and client meetings. We enable our employees with the tools, resources and opportunities to do their jobs effectively wherever they are!
The typical base salary range for this position is $116,000 - $159,500. The actual salary offer will ultimately depend on multiple factors including, but not limited to, knowledge, skills, relevant education, experience, complexity or specialization of talent, and other objective factors. In addition to base salary, this role may be eligible for an annual bonus based on a combination of company performance, employee performance and management discretion. Long-term incentive and short-term variable compensation may be offered as part of the compensation package. Some roles may be commission based, in which case the total compensation will be based on a commission and the above range may not be an accurate representation of total compensation.
Further, the above range is subject to change based on market demands and operational needs and does not constitute a promise of a particular wage or a guarantee of employment. Your recruiter can share more during the hiring process about the specific salary range based on the above factors listed.
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity and Paternity leave)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free access to Amwell’s Telehealth Services, SilverCloud and The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic’s second opinion program
- Free Subscription to the Calm App
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
Amwell Headquarters Location
Amwell Company Size
Between 1,000 - 2,000 employees
Amwell Founded Year
Amwell Total Amount Raised
Amwell Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity