Senior Product Marketing Manager, Emerging Products - ChimeView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Product Marketing Manager, Emerging Products
- Job Location
- San Francisco, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
- About the roleAs a leader in Chime’s Product Marketing team you will develop strategy and make decisions regarding resourcing, planning, and execution of go-to-market plans for new product features and launches. You will work cross-functionally with other Marketing functions, Research, Product, Design, Comms and more, and have responsibility for activating go-to-market strategies ranging from top-of-funnel awareness campaigns down to lower-funnel conversion campaigns. You will guide and influence decisions related to the products and features you support, and develop processes that will help us scale Product Marketing at Chime efficiently and effectively as we continue to grow.The base salary offered for this role and level of experience will begin at $130,050 and up to $180,600. Full-time employees are also eligible for a bonus, competitive equity package, and benefits. The actual base salary offered may be higher, depending on your location, skills, qualifications, and experience.In this role, you can expect to
- Define and lead comprehensive go-to-market strategies for new and existing product initiatives including: audience definition, product positioning and messaging, and launch strategy.
- Partner closely with our User Research and Product teams to understand members needs and the broader competitive landscape.
- Lead the strategy, planning, and execution of go-to-market plans working closely with Product, Design, Paid Acquisition, Social, Creative, Lifecycle, and PR.
- Influence product strategy and in-product communications through relevant research, product sense, and effective cross-functional collaboration.
- Take a data-driven approach to campaign strategy focusing investments on the most impactful outcomes and specific critical metrics.
- Coach and mentor direct reports supporting them in career development and delivery of projects
To thrive in this role, you have
A little about usWe created Chime because we believe everyone deserves financial peace of mind. By eliminating unnecessary fees and helping people grow their savings automatically, we’ve empowered millions of Americans to take control of their finances.Chime is the largest and fastest-growing U.S. player in the challenger-banking space. Through our banking partners, we offer access to bank accounts with fee-free overdraft, provide members the chance to receive early access to their paychecks, help them improve their credit, and more!We’ve built one of the most experienced leadership teams in Fintech and were recently valued at over $25.5B. We’ve raised over $1.7B in funding from leading investors including Sequoia Capital Global Equities, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, General Atlantic, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DST, Coatue, Iconiq, Menlo Ventures and others.What we offer💰 Competitive salary based on experience✨ 401k match plus the usual medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits🏝 Generous vacation policy and company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days🖥 Virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers- think cooking classes, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., and delicious snack boxes, too!💚 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of banking serviceWe know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At Chime, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our members and helps us all grow as Chimers and individuals.We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. To learn more about how Chime collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Chime Applicant Privacy Notice.#LI-TP1
- BS/BA in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 8+ years leading end-to-end marketing campaigns with experience in managing and mentoring high-performing direct reports
- Experience running marketing campaigns at a tech, consumer finance or innovative, fast-paced consumer brand
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines aligning partners and production teams, minding details, organizing materials and leading and aligning team members.
- Results-driven, with a passion for using data to build marketing campaigns that solve business problems, advance our brand narrative, and resonate with our member base
- Out-of-the-box, strategic problem solver, ready to get creative and take risks building a consumer brand from ground level
- A reputation for excellent communications and for bringing cross-functional teams together, working with designers, product managers, compliance, finance, etc.
- Experience in implementing processes to scale product marketing to succeed in a rapidly growing marketing and product orgs
Chime Headquarters Location
View on map
San Francisco, CA
Chime Company Size
Between 1,000 - 2,000 employees
Chime Founded Year
Chime Total Amount Raised
Chime Funding RoundsView funding details