Senior Product Marketing Manager - DMI - SimilarWebView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Product Marketing Manager - DMI
- Job Location
- Tel Aviv, Israel
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the Product Marketing team means your daily responsibilities may include:
- Develop and implement short and long-term marketing strategies and campaigns in order to increase brand awareness, lead generation, and pipeline creation
- Build a marketing calendar, execute the campaigns and measure the impact
- Experience in creating short and long form content for all marketing purposes, including newsletters articles, blog post content, webinars, white papers, videos, images, advertisements, and creatives
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition distribution channels
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Coordinating with the various teams and stakeholders
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- At least 5 years experience in a marketing at a B2B SaaS, B2C SaaS or MarTech related company
- Highly collaborative, partners well with others
- Ability to work effectively with senior leaders and other key stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Effective organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge of and hands-on experience with SEO and digital marketing.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- A strategic thinker with the ability to build and execute a full marketing plan
- Knowledge, or experience with, tools used by SEO professionals (e.g. Similarweb, Moz, ahrefs, SEMRush, Google Ads, scrapebox, FB Ads, Google Analytics, etc.) is a plus.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
*All Similarweb offices work in a hybrid model, so you can enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the benefits of building face to face connections with fellow Similarwebbers.*
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.
This position may be based in one of several locations. If your position will be based in SimilarWeb’s New York City office or will require travel to the New York City office, your offer will be contingent upon proof of COVID-19 vaccination, as required by the New York City Commissioner of Health and Mental Hygiene.
Please note: We’re unable to sponsor employment visas at this time.
SimilarWeb Headquarters Location
New York, NY
SimilarWeb Company Size
Between 500 - 2,000 employees
SimilarWeb Founded Year
SimilarWeb Total Amount Raised
SimilarWeb Funding RoundsView funding details