Senior Product Marketing Manager - Abnormal SecurityView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Job Location
- Remote - USA
- Job Description
Abnormal Security is looking for a passionate and experienced product marketer to bring new product offerings to market.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will have the opportunity to shape the initial launch of new capabilities and define their success criteria. Once launched, the person in this role will own the ongoing growth and support of Abnormal’s core offering, Inbound Email Security.
What you’ll do:
- Bring product lines to market via internal and external launches, including sales enablement, press, digital, and other channels.
- Work across marketing team to drive demand and pipeline for new product line with acquisition and upsell messaging for multi-phase buyer journey
- Support incremental updates and feature launches throughout the year with end-to-end launch strategy
- Develop and keep fresh content including collateral, thought leadership and solution presentations, website content, videos, blogs, by-lined articles and more to execute communication strategies and accelerate the buyer’s journey.
- Conduct customer research to understand needs and requirements Collaborate with Product Management to define the offering’s naming, pricing and packaging
- Create compelling, differentiated messaging and positioning
- Enable our sales teams and channel partners on the joint solution and the value proposition.
- Be a speaker on joint solutions and integrations.
Experience you’ll need:
- 5+ years of product marketing experience, with at least 2 years in a security-focused organization.
- Strong technical curiosity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinker who is able to get to work quickly and execute independently.
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Deep curiosity, excellent listening and empathy skills, and ability to get things done in a collaborative team environment
- A passion for Abnormal's mission and the success of our customers, partners, and community
More About Abnormal Security:
Abnormal Security is defining the next generation of email security defense. Our platform uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to baseline communication content, user identity, and behavioral signals in real-time and at-scale in order to detect the abnormalities of email attacks. Customers love us because we consistently detect and stop what everyone else in the market can’t -- advanced attacks that have never been seen before -- and we do so with beautiful user interfaces and best-in-industry customer support.
Our veteran team has built some of the most enduring machine learning platforms at leading companies including Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Amazon, Microsoft, and Expanse. We are located in San Francisco,CA, New York, NY and Lehi, UT.
Our company is growing - we’re on the Forbes AI 50, selected as a Gartner 2020 Cool Vendor, and our customer base includes multiple Fortune 500 companies.
Abnormal Security is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Abnormal Security Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Abnormal Security Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
Abnormal Security Founded Year
Abnormal Security Total Amount Raised
Abnormal Security Funding RoundsView funding details