Senior Product Manager - WeaveGridView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Product Manager
- Job Location
- San Francisco Bay Area or Remote
- Job Description
About the role
This role is within the Product Development organization whose mission is to delight our utility clients by delivering exceptional results for their EV programs. In this role, you will primarily be focused on product management for software applications that enable the implementation, support, and successful growth of EV programs for our utility customers.
The key users of this product will be internal program teams and utility program managers who are responsible for integrating EVs into the electric grid. The focus of these products are focused on building sophisticated optimization engines that support the health and longevity of the electric grid while delivering equitable benefits to EV owners and ratepayers. These applications are critical to supporting WeaveGrid and our customers, and we will be executing on a deep and ambitious roadmap of features and modules.
This role will be focused on the core activities of enterprise SaaS product management, including maintaining the strategic product roadmap, scoping features, prioritizing backlog, documenting and demonstrating features, and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to continuously refine the product and process.
Tasks may include:
- Primary: Prepare and maintain the product roadmap which defines product enhancements for short- and long-term releases
- Define, design, and deliver products including optimization engines, data offerings, and seamless integrations with adjacent products and services
- Collect and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to determine product direction and define business requirements
- Work with agile scrum teams on design, definition, documentation and implementation of features for new applications
- Maintain groomed backlog and roadmap in Jira
- Coordinate and participate in user acceptance testing of functional requirements.
- Secondary: Serve as the internal and external subject matter expert for product offerings, working with Sales, Marketing and Client Success groups
- Support Client Facing Demonstrations of the product
- Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps
- Support strategic initiatives and other duties as needed to ensure product success
- Tertiary: Other duties as assigned
- Support operations and engineering teams as required
- Special projects and other duties as designated by your manager or assigned designee
You have an insatiable desire to help users succeed in their own roles. You are structured and methodical in your work, developing artifacts that are easy for your partners and collaborators to understand and build from.
You seek out compelling evidence for your decisions, and adapt quickly to new customer needs in support of innovative programs. You don’t take claims at face value and seek to test the hunches you develop.
You’re excited to define and build complex, data driven products that deliver results and delight customers. You’re ready to deliver on complex offerings balancing the needs of multiple clients, client stakeholders and internal teams while ensuring your engineering partners have clear priorities and are enabled to succeed.
You are a team player, committed to helping colleagues and accomplishing shared goals.
You want to apply your talents to meaningfully address risks from climate change. In particular, you share the WeaveGrid team’s commitment to achieving outcomes that support the shift to electrified transport and a decarbonized electric grid.
- 5+ years of experience in product management, ideally with complex, data-intensive products for enterprise customers
- Builder of journey maps, mockups and other artifacts to facilitate a great user experience
- Empathy for the needs of customers using your shipped software
- Clear and succinct communication practices - verbally and in writing
- Interest in diving into emerging technologies and industries
- Comfort with with APIs, user interfaces, technical documentation
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Experience with electric utilities, power markets, or related industry
- Experience with data products including forecasting and optimization features
- Experience with IoT products
- Previous success in a start-up
The total compensation for this opportunity includes a base salary range of $108,000-$191,000 plus equity (stock options) and benefits. This is our target compensation range and is subject to multiple factors including role, level, experience, and location. As you go through our interview process, our recruiter will work with you to identify a competitive base salary within the proposed range and combine it with an equity package to get you excited about your future at WeaveGrid.
WeaveGrid Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
WeaveGrid Company Size
Between 20 - 100 employees
WeaveGrid Founded Year
WeaveGrid Total Amount Raised
WeaveGrid Funding RoundsView funding details