Senior Product Manager- Salesforce - Pax8View Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Product Manager- Salesforce
- Job Location
- Global HQ - United States
- Job Description
- Pax8 is the leading cloud-based technology marketplace, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving thousands of partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best.We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate, so we don’t look for the right "fit" – instead, we look for the add. We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you’re a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
The Sr. Product Manager - Salesforce plays a crucial role in defining the strategic direction and driving the success of the Salesforce platform. Working closely with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and leadership, they lead the vision, strategy, and roadmap for the product. The Sr. Product Manager leverages their extensive experience in product management to deliver world-class customer experiences while aligning with business objectives and key results (OKRs). They take ownership of the product lifecycle, from ideation to execution, and collaborate with diverse stakeholders to ensure successful product delivery. The Sr. Product Manager is also responsible for staying abreast of market trends and customer needs to drive product adoption and localization.
- Develop a focused and actionable roadmap that aligns with the company's objectives and OKRs, effectively communicating and socializing it with leadership and cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with diverse groups of stakeholders to identify, prioritize, and document product features that enhance the customer experience, translating them into agile epics and user stories.
- Partner closely with business stakeholders across the organization to understand their needs and align product improvements with demonstrated business requirements.
- Drive the execution of prioritized work streams, ensuring maximum growth, speed-to-market, and value. This includes ideation, story writing, refinement, issue resolution, user acceptance testing (UAT), and iterative improvements.
- Communicate the product strategy effectively to cross-functional teams, enabling them to execute efficiently while guiding trade-off decisions when necessary.
- Act as a subject matter expert in the Salesforce platform, staying up to date with internal and external customer needs and market trends.
- Lead the strategy for the adoption and localization of the Salesforce platform in different regions.
- Apply design thinking and product principles to shape the Salesforce platform for current and future markets.
- Collaborate closely with UX teams to generate insights from qualitative and quantitative data, ensuring optimal user experiences and feature enhancements.
- Track progress against OKRs and analyze product performance at a feature level, utilizing data-driven insights for decision-making.
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- At least six (6) years of experience in product management or a related role, with a strong track record of defining and delivering successful enhancements.
- In-depth understanding of APIs and cloud services.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to articulate the impact of product features on business objectives, ROI, and value.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and leadership skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in software delivery processes, analytics best practices, tools, and design principles.
- Proven project management skills, including the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and adaptable to rapidly changing environments.
- Highly data-driven, making decisions based on insights and analytics.
- Strong design sense and a deep understanding of customer and vendor needs.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to ask insightful questions and challenge assumptions.
- Ability to work autonomously and take decisive action with minimal guidance.
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.A./B.S. in related field or equivalent work experience
- Professional certifications in Salesforce (CSA), or other related credentials is desired.
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $115,000 or more depending on experience
#LI-Remote #LI-CL #BI-Remote #DICE-C*Note: Compensation is benchmarked on local Denver Metro area market rates. Qualified candidates in other locations can expect a salary package that may be adjusted based off applicable cost of wages in their respective location.At Pax8 we believe that your Total Rewards should include a benefits package that shows how much we value our greatest assets. All FTE Pax8 people enjoy the following benefits:
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.
Pax8 Headquarters Location
Greenwood Village, CO
Pax8 Company Size
Between 1,000 - 2,000 employees
Pax8 Founded Year
Pax8 Total Amount Raised
Pax8 Funding RoundsView funding details