Senior Product Manager, Retail Tech - Lily AIView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Product Manager, Retail Tech
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
About Lily AI:
The Lily AI platform helps bridge the great divide between brand-speak and customer-speak to bring joy and discovery to uninspired shoppers across site search, recommendations, SEO/SEM and more. By injecting robust product attribute data derived from unique customer intent into the entire ecommerce stack, Lily AI supercharges the retailers’ ecosystem to unlock millions in new revenues.
The company is a women-founded startup headquartered in Mountain View, CA and is backed by Canaan Partners, NEA, Fernbrook Management, Unshackled Ventures among others. Our customers range from big box stores to specialty brands, and full-line department stores to resale marketplaces.
Lily AI allows major retailing brands to:
● Achieve 8-9 digit lifts in top- and bottom-line revenue impact.
● Configure 10x more attributes for each product - from fit to style, from embellishments to
occasion, seasonal and even micro-trends.
● Understand the voice of each consumer as they interact with their brand and
e-commerce experiences and use that to supercharge the entire ecommerce stack.
● Supercharge the entire e-commerce stack by accurately understanding what the
consumers are looking for.
Please note the following states we are currently hiring from - (must be current residence or open to relocating):
● New Jersey
● New York
● North Carolina
● Rhode Island
In this role, you will:
● Define customer use cases that deliver on business goals by synthesizing insights from user research, customer needs, competitive analysis and feedback from cross-functional stakeholders.
● Define an actionable and prioritized roadmap of features with minimal guidance and own the end-to-end delivery
● Work closely with design, marketing and engineering teams to research and deliver customer experiences that operate at enterprise scale and add actionable insights
● Have regular customer interaction with digital teams & leaders from the world’s most recognizable brands
● Define, measure and report on key business and customer metrics
What you'll have:
● 5+ years of product management experience
● Experience working for a SaaS and/or Product Led Growth company, passionate about
working on retail tech or analytics products
● Deep empathy for customers - proven ability to find simple, elegant solutions to
customer pain points
● Skilled in translating business strategy into clear roadmaps with a bias to action and
● Demonstrated ability to drive end-to-end product process from conceptualization to
shipping in a fast paced environment
● Proficiency in analyzing data(ML, web conversion, search funnel etc.), drawing key
insights and opportunities to inform product decisions
● Excels at communication, collaboration and effectiveness within the company culture to
articulate the product vision and inspire the team
Compensation is competitive and will be determined based on a combination of experience, seniority, internal, external equity and location. For some context: this position in the US would pay between $135,000-200,000 USD per year, depending on experience and seniority. In other regions, compensation will be adjusted for local currency and local market rates. Lily AI compensation policy is calculated with a focus on equity and where employees can thrive.
Lily AI Headquarters Location
Mountain View, CA
Lily AI Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
Lily AI Founded Year
Lily AI Total Amount Raised
Lily AI Funding RoundsView funding details