Senior Product Manager, Pricing & Monetization - TatariView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Product Manager, Pricing & Monetization
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Tatari is on a mission to revolutionize TV advertising. We work with some of your favorite disruptor brands—like Calm, Fiverr, OneWheel, and Chime—to grow their business through linear and streaming TV. We combine a sophisticated media buying platform with proprietary analytics to turn TV advertising into an automated, digital-like experience.
Named one of the Hottest Ad Tech Companies by Business Insider and Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine for the third consecutive year, our team includes founders and leaders from Google, Microsoft, Stripe, Shazam, and Facebook. We are growing rapidly as we accelerate our mission to automate the complex landscape of managing and measuring television advertising. We have a long-term goal to make marketing on TV available to businesses of any size.
The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded, collaborative leader with outstanding prioritization skills, proven experience working closely with product design and engineering, and strengths in identifying and addressing complex customer needs.
You will spearhead Tatari’s pricing, payments, and finance roadmap. You will work across all customer types (agencies, advertisers, publishers) as well as internal finance teams to devise a forward looking plan that enables Tatari to monetize, price, invoice, and collect payments. This role includes customer-facing features that help various personas to manage and understand usage, pricing, and cost of products and services including managing invoices and making payments.
- Drive the vision and development of products and features for Tatari pricing model and payments platform while defining and owning a roadmap to execute and achieve that vision
- Support strategic pricing decisions, internal user and customer facing features to manage billing, invoicing and payments, integrations with finance tools and third party data providers as needed
- Deeply understand the needs and use cases of Tatari customers, whether they are small or large advertisers, accounts payable/receivable, finance teams, both internal and external
- Develop and prioritize detailed requirements in the form of high-level one-pagers for each roadmap initiative, as well as detailed user stories for developing different components of the feature/product
- Collaborate with engineering and design partners on the discovery, design, building, and launching of new capabilities
- Create and maintain appropriate levels of documentation and cross-team communications
- Customer-needs obsessed, Agile-fluent, black-belt user story and solution creation, strong written & verbal communicator with excellent people skills, highly organized and detail-oriented, passionate about tools and automation
- Demonstrated success developing high-leverage features that delight customers, are hard to copy, and grow the business
- Proven ability to present a case for your roadmap and initiatives to senior leadership in a clear and compelling manner that inspires action
- Experience working in pricing/payments a huge plus
- Experience in a startup, early-stage, or entrepreneurial culture a plus
- Ad Technology or marketing agency experience is a plus
Not sure if this is you?
We want a diverse team with a broad range of experience and perspectives. If this job sounds great, but you’re not sure if you qualify, apply anyway! We carefully consider every application and will either move forward with you, find another team that might be a better fit, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- 100% insurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- Snacks, drinks, and catered lunches (when it’s safe!)
- Team building events (in person when it’s safe, virtual otherwise)
- $1000 annual continued education benefit
- $500 WFH reimbursement
- $125 pre-tax monthly stipend to spend on whatever you want
- Annual mental health awareness app reimbursement
- FSA and commuter benefits
- Monthly Company Wellness Day Off (During WFH)
At Tatari, we believe in the importance of cultivating teams with diverse backgrounds and offering equal opportunities to all. Therefore, we strive to create a welcoming, inclusive environment where every team member feels valued and diversity is celebrated.
Tatari Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Tatari Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
Tatari Founded Year