Senior Product Manager, Post Acute - LoyalView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Product Manager, Post Acute
- Job Location
- Anywhere in the US
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Loyal is an organization centered on experience and building a platform that allows consumers to make meaningful decisions when it comes to healthcare. We deeply understand providers, locations, services, appointments, business rules, and moreover, we understand patients -- who they are, the preferred method of communication, upcoming appointments, lapsed appointments, outstanding bills, health risks, and more. With this intelligence, our platform fuels highly relevant and personalized experiences across all mediums (website, email, voice…) allowing patients to get healthy, stay healthy, and have a better relationship with the health care provider.
**This is a remote role**
As the Senior Product Manager at Loyal, you will be the first dedicated product manager for one of our new product divisions. You will be reporting to our Director, Product while working closely with our Chief of Product. The Senior Product Manager is responsible for building this brand new product from 0 → 1. This is Loyal's first entry into the post acute space, focusing on building software to help post acute facilities intake patients. We have a committed customer and a top-notch team that's small and nimble. You'll get a chance to define processes unique to post acute clinical settings and be the expert at the organization giving you a chance to have high visibility with the Loyal executive team.
Our ideal candidate is entrepreneurial and passionate about building amazing products that help patients in some of the most vulnerable times in their lives. At Loyal, you will have the freedom and responsibility to make a major impact within the healthcare system and tremendous growth potential in your role. This is an opportunity to shape and define the product, have ownership, and make impactful decisions.
Loyal believes that our people are our most valuable asset - if you’re energized by the prospect of joining a quickly growing technology company that will truly appreciate the work you do, collaborate with you at the highest level, and commit to working with you as a key driver of our company’s strategy, this might be a great fit!
- Oversee all aspects of the product portfolio and business, including achievement of financial plans (orders, revenue, margin).
- Ensure the creation, implementation, and communication of a strategy designed to grow the business and oversee daily execution to achieve it.
- Own Voice-of-Customer (VOC) collection and experimentation for products under responsibility to drive market understanding (customer personas, segmentation, etc.) and create conviction around prioritization of solutions that meet customers’ jobs-to-be-done.
- Work with other members of the product line (e.g., scopes and software) to effectively create cross-organizational alignment to prioritize and create differentiated solutions.
- Create and maintain the product roadmap.
- Develop training content and train the direct and indirect channels to improve effectiveness.
- Work with engineering leadership to effectively execute the product roadmap.
- Own business case creation and evaluation as well as financial forecasting.
- Own creation of product marketing content and sales enablement tools that clearly convey our differentiated value propositions for products under the responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or in a related field or related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product management capacity, ideally with enterprise products.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred.
- Mastery of the product development lifecycle.
- An entrepreneurial work style - you're a self-starter that’s comfortable with ambiguity and able to independently manage projects from start to finish
- Expert written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated expertise in building product roadmaps and executing on product delivery
- Strong design sense and aesthetic
- Experience working within a software as a service (SaaS) company preferred.
- Experience working within a start-up and/or ambiguous environment, with proven experience to be adaptable preferred.
#LI-REMOTEWe know that potential candidates are often less likely to apply to a position if they don’t match 100% of the job qualifications. Don’t let that be why you miss out on this opportunity! We encourage you to apply if you can demonstrate many of these skills and competencies.Loyal to our employeesWe are a remote-friendly company! We encourage you to apply from anywhere in the United States. We also believe in a work/life balance that fulfills you while you’re here and supports you when you’re not. We built our benefits package to prove that we’re committed to you having everything you need (including a little fun). Here is what we offer full-time employees:
- Flexible paid time off, sick and personal days
- At least one holiday per month (sometimes, more!)
- Full health, dental, and vision insurance - Loyal pays the premium for all employees!
- One Time Home Office Setup Stipend For Remote & Hybrid Roles
- Monthly Internet Stipend for Remote & Hybrid Roles
- Long term & short term disability
- 401[k] plan
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- 2 Volunteer days per year
- Matching Gift Program
- Participation Grant Program
- Annual Travel/Team Events up to twice per year (post-COVID)
We believe that the key to Loyal's success is you. Your unique background, life experience, knowledge, self-expression, and talent make you uniquely you. Who you are, what you have experienced, and how you think inspires us to be innovative and bold.
Loyal is an equal opportunity employer. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, ancestry, sex, gender identity and expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, languages spoken, veteran status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, and beliefs.
We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Further, consistent with applicable federal and state law, Loyal provides reasonable accommodations when requested by qualified applicants or employees with disabilities, unless doing so would cause an undue hardship. Loyal’s policy regarding requests for reasonable accommodation applies to all aspects of employment, including the application process. If you require a reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process, please contact the Talent Acquisition Department at email@example.com.E-VerifyThis employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the I-9 Form.
Consistent with Loyal policy, candidates performing in-person work will be required to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to Loyal’s vaccination requirement, please contact the People Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Loyal Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Loyal Company Size
Between 20 - 100 employees
Loyal Founded Year
Loyal Total Amount Raised
Loyal Funding RoundsView funding details