Senior Product Manager - Issuing - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Product Manager - Issuing
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Senior Product Manager - Issuing
Adyen is looking for a senior product manager with 5+ years of relevant working experience to help us scale our issuing offering. You will be working closely with engineers, designers and data analysts to identify and drive the development of additional functionality to delight our customers. This role is based out of our Chicago office and you will collaborate closely with key stakeholders across the globe.
Our state-of-the-art issuing offering is relatively new and one of the most exciting – and fastest growing – initiatives to work on within Adyen. You'll become part of the issuing product team which together owns all parts of the issuing offering. Your areas of ownership are not set in stone and will evolve naturally in line with your own preferences & in close discussion with the team.
What you’ll do
- Identify & understand the needs and challenges of issuing customers.
- Translate internal and external feedback into actionable product requirements to create a frictionless & customer focused issuing offering.
- Identify ongoing scalability and operational improvements to set the product up for success in this high growth industry.
- Establish metrics, processes, and dashboards for monitoring and evaluation of the success of new functionality.
- Actively engage in commercial conversation with our (issuing) customers to educate on best practices and gather feedback to further strengthen our proposition.
- Enable the commercial Adyen organization to speak to all aspects of the product, by organizing training sessions and creating crisp documentation.
Who you are
- 5+ years of B2B Product Management experience, driving products and features from concept through launch and beyond
- Ability to define and articulate a product strategy and get stakeholders to buy in, while simultaneously thriving in the execution of the vision
- Collaborate closely with engineers to build highly complex products at scale
- Excel in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, navigate ambiguity and balance competing demands and limited resources
- Great people and communication skills
- Experience in payments, platforms and/or financial services industry is plus
Other Job Details:
- Based out of our Chicago office
- Some domestic and international travel required
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Microsoft, Spotify, Adidas, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds