Senior Product Manager, Integration Tools - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Product Manager, Integration Tools
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Senior Product Manager, Integration Tools
The Integration Tools team focuses on helping customers integrate as easily as possible with Adyen’s products. Think of our integration tools for our Checkout API & In Person Payments offering, as well as Plugins that allow customers to set up their payment processing in a fast and scalable way.
Adyen currently offers multiple Salesforce integrations to our customers and partners, such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, to quickly enable our Salesforce customers to start processing online payments with Adyen. The Salesforce ecosystem is further evolving and offers a great potential for further unlocking new volume for our Adyen platform. Your main responsibility will be further growing Adyen’s Salesforce offering, both further developing our existing offering but also exploring future opportunities.
We're looking for a hands-on colleague who's strongly passionate about the combination of e-commerce, payments, integrations and technology, including innovation of new features and functionalities with a focus on Adyen’s offering for Salesforce customers. In addition to day-to-day product management, you'll also be leading the long-term roadmap & vision for the current and future products for our Salesforce suite together with our global product and development teams that work on our Salesforce offering. Managing multiple stakeholders, internally as well as externally on a global scale adds additional (fun) challenges!
You will work closely together with the commercial teams, implementation teams and customers to explain our offering, and translate their feedback into product enhancements together with our development teams.
What you’ll do
- Product: Work collaboratively with engineers, design, data, operations, commercial teams, partners and customers to improve our existing solution as well as working on industry revolutionizing products and features;
- Prioritisation: Identify which Salesforce features and products are the most important for Adyen’s long term success to grow with our Salesforce customers;
- Implementation and delivery: Be able to create technical proposals ready for implementation to developers, and be the driving force behind progress tracking and product delivery;
- Commercial guidance: Help our customers, system integrators, the Salesforce organisation and internal teams to gain an understanding of the features and usage of your team’s product. This includes providing training, preparing documentation, and launching dashboards.
Who you are
- 5-7 years of working experience in product roles related to e-commerce, integrations or payments;
- You are humble, curious and an extremely quick learner;
- You are able to understand complex challenges and convert them into structured solutions, which are actionable for both internal and external stakeholders;
- You can formulate a vision and are able to develop, adapt, and execute short and medium-term strategy for Adyen's Salesforce products;
- You are hands-on, have strong project management skills in which you take full ownership and control over your projects, and have the ability to manage priorities to get projects done in time;
- Know how to manage a project portfolio and you are able to create, manage, motivate, and hold accountable cross-functional teams required to develop and launch the product;
- You are a networker, speaker and storyteller;
- You have solid interpersonal skills to communicate and interact with both internal and external stakeholders from varying disciplines and cultures;
- Your strong sense of initiative and self-motivation will add value to a fast-growing business.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds