Senior Product Manager - Ghost SecurityView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Product Manager
- Job Location
- Remote - Must be based in USA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
At Ghost, we are building a cloud scale security platform for the modern enterprise. Our founding team are veterans of the cyber security industry with decades of experience building teams and products for the most demanding commercial and public sector organizations. Ghost is backed by top tier venture firms and is on a mission to raise the bar of what is possible and what is expected of modern enterprise security tools and platforms. We are a remote-first and globally distributed team. Our philosophy is based on the principles of learning, collaboration, transparency, experimentation, and passion.
- We are outcome-driven and dedicated
- We are customer-obsessed
- We believe in people's ability to grow
- We believe enterprise software can be beautiful
About the Role
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for overseeing the development and management of Ghost's modern application security platform. This includes defining product strategy and vision, conducting market research and analysis, managing product development and rollout, and working closely with engineering, research, sales, and marketing teams. The Senior Product Manager will also be responsible for driving product growth and profitability, and ensuring that our products meet the evolving needs of our customers.
Ghost is growing fast and the product team is no exception. The role is fully engaged - you will be collaborating with many other teams at Ghost. You'll need to be comfortable collaborating closely with software engineers, designers, and design partner customers to deliver an exceptional user experience for our customers.
- Able to define and communicate the product strategy and vision, and ensure that product development efforts align with company goals and objectives
- Can conduct market research and analysis to identify customer needs and trends, and use this information to inform product development decisions
- Able to collaborate with engineering, research sales, and marketing teams to define and deliver high-quality products that meet customer needs and exceed their expectations
- Can manage product development and rollout, including setting timelines and budgets, prioritizing features and resources, and ensuring that products are delivered on time and within scope
- Able to work closely with engineering teams to ensure that Ghost products are designed and built to be secure, scalable, and performant
- Can analyze product performance and customer feedback, and use this information to drive product improvements and enhancements
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Full health insurance, including vision and dental
- Monthly health & wellness allowance for gym, spa, therapy, etc.
- Remote first working, with most team members between the Eastern and Pacific time zones
- Home office upgrade budget to be sure you have the right tools to do your best work
- Learn and Grow - we provide continuing education stipend to attend industry relevant training, conferences, and events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO - we require employees to take at least 2 weeks off per year
- Quarterly off-sites at amazing locations
Ghost is committed to fostering and supporting an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Ghost encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check every box on the job description.
Ghost Security Headquarters Location
Ghost Security Company Size
Between 2 - 10 employees
Ghost Security Founded Year