Senior Product Manager - DebtBookView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Product Manager
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Who We Ae
DebtBook is an industry-leading fintech software platform that revolutionizes the way local governments, higher education, healthcare organizations and their finance teams work. Our powerful, cloud-based software helps these organizations manage all aspects of their debt, leases, and subscriptions, streamline financial reporting, and share information simply with others.
About the Role
This is an onsite role at our Charlotte, NC Office Headquarters.
The Global Product team at DebtBook is responsible for shaping the product strategy for all platform-level product areas, identifying new opportunities, and ensuring that we deliver innovative products that meet the needs of our customers while helping our business to grow.
We’re seeking a Product leader with experience managing the complete product life-cycle for a portfolio of features in an early-stage environment and a track record of delivering valuable outcomes for a company and market. You will report to the Director of Product in a high-visibility role with genuine career growth potential.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with clients and SMEs to identify and analyze customer needs, trends, and areas for improvement in our product offerings.
- Collaborate with talented Engineers and Designers to prioritize the best problems, discover eloquent solutions, and define requirements that create value for our customers and business.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive product roadmap that outlines our Global development priorities and aligns with our top-level business objectives.
- Communicate the Global product vision, strategy, and roadmap effectively to internal and external audiences.
- Continuously monitor product performance and customer feedback to identify areas for improvement and ensure that we consistently deliver high-quality and high-impact solutions.
- Work closely with our Sales, Marketing, and Client Success teams to develop effective go-to-market strategies and ensure successful product launches.
- Mentor other product managers, driving innovation and promoting a culture of excellence in our Product Management organization.
What You'll Bring
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management, with a track record of discovering and delivering successful products to market.
- Demonstrable understanding of product discovery and development methodologies.
- Experience working through obstacles and challenges to create valuable outcomes.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to lead effectively within cross-functional teams.
- Experience mentoring product managers through early career stages.
- Experience working in an early-stage startup environment is preferred.
- Experience in B2B or enterprise software is preferred.
Proud to be named one of the “Best Places to Work” by Charlotte’s Business Journal, DebtBook is a fast-growing company where we dream big, move fast, make an impact, and bring joy to everything we do. Our core values drive our success as an organization, and we are looking for talented teammates who share our passion for challenging the status quo, innovating in all we do, and wanting to make a difference.
When it comes to benefits and perks, we are committed to supporting our employees’ well-being to make their lives better, both in and out of the office.
- Competitive salaries plus equity (stock options) for all employees;
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with 4% employer match
- Flexible work schedules and generous leave policies (including unlimited PTO)
- Professional development opportunities and tuition reimbursement
- Family and wellness perks
- Monthly get-togethers
- Top-of-the-line equipment, and a newly furnished office
DebtBook is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and prohibit discrimination and unlawful harassment in the workplace. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based upon their qualifications without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, marital status, genetic information, political affiliation, National Guard or veteran status, disability, or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law. We welcome and encourage applicants with disabilities to contact our team for assistance during the application and hiring process. We are committed to expanding accessibility and making reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable law.
DebtBook Headquarters Location
DebtBook Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
DebtBook Founded Year
DebtBook Total Amount Raised
DebtBook Funding RoundsView funding details