Senior Product Manager - CometView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Product Manager
- Job Location
- USA, Remote (EST Only)
- Job Description
Join us to advance data science and machine learning.
Comet is accelerating the machine learning development process for data science and ML teams. From the individual data scientist tracking training runs to the enterprise team moving hundreds of models into production, Comet is the platform used by some of the most innovative builders in the industry. We started Comet to make it possible for teams to manage and optimize models across the complete ML lifecycle and achieve business value faster.
You’re welcome here
Working in Comet’s fast, dynamic startup environment is challenging and fun. We are looking for people who are customer-focused, work collaboratively, and want to be a voice in advancing Comet’s leadership in the marketplace. If you are excited about empowering technology innovators around the globe in creating world-changing machine learning models, Comet is the right place for you.
Comet is backed by more than $63 million in venture-capital funding, and we are the MLOps platform of choice for teams at Ancestry, The RealReal, Uber, WorkFusion, and Zappos. We are a remote-first company with offices in New York City (U.S.A.) and Tel-Aviv (Israel). And we’re just getting started. CRN featured Comet as one of the 10 hottest machine learning and data science startups in 2021.
Comet is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic information/characteristics, and any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.
We are looking for a senior product manager to help build out innovative, world-class products and capabilities that empower data and machine learning engineers to move fast and build high-quality products. This cross-functional role will work closely with the entire organization - setting product strategy with the executive team, building out features with design and engineering and talking to customers and users.
- Establish product requirements, goals, performance indicators, and milestones and work in partnership with other teams to deliver on your roadmap
- Drive product development with world-class engineering and design teams
- Analyze and share user data and feedback with the entire Comet team to track impact over time
- Integrate market analysis, research, and usability studies into product requirements
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results to internal stakeholders
- Monitor and measure launched products and use learnings to drive the product roadmap
- 5+ years of product management experience delivering highly successful and innovative products that you're deeply proud of what you've accomplished
- Experience shipping high-quality products from planning to launch to maintenance
- Ability to work with engineers in developing the technical architecture of the products you have built
- Ability to communicate the product value and opportunities across a wide range of audiences from engineering, marketing, and sales to individual users and B2B customers
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Experience working on data products or with Machine Learning teams
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a fast-growing Tech Stars startup
- Be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to empower a diverse range of people, from our individual users to major Enterprises.
- Competitive salary
- Full healthcare insurance
- Generous stock options
Salary range: $160,000-$190,000 + Equity
Comet Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Comet Company Size
Between 5 - 10 employees
Comet Founded Year