Senior Product Designer - Docs - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Product Designer - Docs
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
We are seeking Product Designers who will push boundaries, help Adyen elevate our design standards and make a strong impact on product execution and quality. Adyen has traditionally been a developer-centric company, but this has been changing since 2013. Nowadays, the Adyen Design team is full of passionate and extraordinary designers. We value our merchants and team above anything else. Acting as a satellite team within the company, we’re on an active mission to raise the bar of fintech product experiences through clever, delightful solutions that are focused around the needs of our (over) 5000 merchants and their millions of shoppers. Fintech products generally aren’t easy. But at Adyen, it’s our priority to make them so and we feel deeply responsible for that.
Adyen’s Docs enables our customers to set up and use Adyen, and our colleagues to succeed in their job. With this team, you will focus on building and improving the self-service experience for users of our external and internal documentation portals (including our award winning API Explorer).
What you’ll do
- Lead a complete product area within Adyen, from start to end
- Validate and substantiate your own work and ideas and translate them into clear solutions
- Push boundaries of product & visual execution and try out new ideas (and fail) regularly. You have a strong ability to dream big and ship small
- Present your work effectively and articulately communicate design choices and value to other designers, as well as stakeholders
- Aim for high transparency, inviting and welcoming feedback and demonstrating an open attitude for collaboration
This is you
- Highly skilled in developing SaaS product experiences (B2B experience is a plus)
- You are curious to try new solutions to problems, you’re open to different perspectives and you have a well-developed self-awareness
- Ability to design for both web and mobile touchpoints
- You’re not afraid to speak up or voice potentially controversial ideas that you think are important for our users
- A good understanding of and experience with design tools: Figma, Sketch or similar
- Extensive experience with at least one prototyping tool
- Ability to independently generate pixel-perfect production assets with a superb attention to detail
- Ability to work well on an egoless, highly collaborative, and cross-functional team
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Sounds like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds