Senior Performance Marketing Manager, ABM Strategy Lead - AirtableView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Performance Marketing Manager, ABM Strategy Lead
- Job Location
- San Francisco, CA; New York City, NY; Los Angeles, CA; Mountain View, CA; Austin, TX
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Airtable is on a mission to democratize software. Our platform is beloved by people at more than 300,000 organizations because they can create applications that perfectly fit their needs.
Our performance marketing efforts are accelerating the next wave of growth through paid marketing channels. We are seeking a savvy Senior Account Based Marketing (ABM) Manager to join our rapidly expanding acquisition and lifecycle marketing organization. Your primary charter will be to lead ABM strategy and execution to support our performance marketing campaign initiatives.
There is a lot of building to do. We’re looking for folks who know what good looks like, but who are flexible, resourceful, collaborative, and really excited to join us on our adventure to figure out both the right long term vision and the right next steps for tomorrow.
The ABM Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategic marketing plans to drive engagement, pipeline, and revenue in key target accounts - with a focus on digital acquisition. In this role, you will be responsible for working cross-functionally with Sales, Analytics, Product Marketing, Field Marketing, Marketing Operations and Integrated Campaigns. You will be responsible for executing on tactical elements of the plans, as well as overall company wide initiatives as needed.
What you'll do
- Build ABM plans for target accounts to drive net-new logo acquisition and account expansion; maintain ongoing communication, optimization and planning with key stakeholders
- Build strategic, annual and quarterly ABM plans for target accounts with specific KPIs, aligned to overall business goals that drive improved conversions at every sales stage
- Build, communicate and launch internal processes that support ABM plans to ensure an excellent customer experience throughout every phase of their journey
- Manage technology platforms such as 6sense and direct mail tools to deliver on our ABM strategy
- Partner with internal Integrated Campaigns, Product Marketing and Creative teams to build persona-based messaging
- Research, follow and understand the latest ABM methodologies and tactics, and implement them as appropriate
- Communicate internally and with external partners/agencies on progress of initiatives, status, etc.
- Drive and measure ABM tactics across the customer journey, optimizing to drive improved conversion throughout every stage in pipeline
- Provide oversight and best practices around ABM content development and review, including custom landing page development
- Develop and measure ABM KPIs, assess ROI and complete post-campaign performance reviews
- Develop and secure budgets for marketing programs and track, manage, and monitor campaign and activity budgets
- Initiate discussion and interaction with third party vendors/agencies and effectively develop and manage these partnerships
- Work with strategy and finance teams to ensure budgets are utilized and maximized within policy and timelines
Who you are
- Minimum of eight years of marketing experience, experience in B2B technology or channel marketing preferred
- Experience building and executing ABM strategies and plans that drive increased engagement, pipeline, and revenue
- Experience working in the PLG and B2B industry
- Strong marketing background with responsibilities for multiple, broad-based marketing initiatives, including offline marketing but with expertise in digital marketing
- Analytical and data-driven: You are comfortable navigating across a swath of metrics and extracting the “aha” insights while also understanding the nuances with marketing attribution
- Customer-oriented: You have a knack for thoughtfully connecting digital marketing approaches to customer journeys
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to actively seek information and ask questions to learn as needed about technologies and solutions
- Growth mindset: You thrive in performance-focused teams and feel energized by scaling business impact. Ability to quickly pivot projects and priorities as needed
- Builder-persona: We are still building the performance marketing engine at Airtable. You are someone who genuinely enjoys building the foundations for new programs and processes and has a strong bias for action.
- Hypothesis-driven: Curious and driven to scientifically test and learn from new approaches
- One-team mindset: Communicates effectively and builds strong relationships with cross-functional partners
- Experience with ABM Ad Tech Platforms (6sense), marketing automation, and CRM systems
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!
Airtable Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Airtable Company Size
Between 500 - 2,000 employees
Airtable Founded Year
Airtable Funding Rounds