Senior Partnership Marketing Manager, Hotels - AirbnbView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Partnership Marketing Manager, Hotels
- Job Location
- San Francisco, United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
HotelTonight, an Airbnb company, provides guests great hotels at amazing prices by helping hotel partners sell unsold inventory. As the Senior Partnership Marketing Manager for HotelTonight, you will play a critical role in developing and maintaining HotelTonight’s CPA (Cost Per Acquisition) and CPI (Cost Per Install) partnerships to drive efficient and scalable customer growth. Your responsibilities include driving the strategy, development, analysis, execution and monitoring of partnership marketing programs and campaigns. You will collaborate closely with key stakeholders across Product, Data Science, Supply, and Creative to bring to life great partnerships that tell the world about HotelTonight. The ideal candidate will have a combination of strong partnership marketing and management experience, project management and analytical skills.
- Own end-to-end campaign performance, from strategy development to capturing business requirements, to planning, delivery, execution and reporting.
- Identify partnership opportunities that can meet efficiency and scale requirements, create business proposals and collaborate with cross functional teams across finance, legal and marketing to assess opportunities
- Partner with Engineering to implement new partnerships and support ongoing ones
- Analyze campaign performance and identify optimization opportunities
- Partner with Finance to forecast campaign performance across quarters
- 10+ years of relevant work experience at a large B2C company, with preference in the consumer internet space of travel, technology, or lifestyle.
- Significant experience working closely with product, growth marketing, and data analytics functions.
- Experience with global partnership campaigns that deliver massive scale and ROI
- Proven leadership capabilities, experience working with diverse cross functional teams and managing workflows involving numerous parties.
- Appetite for a fast-paced, collaborative environment and desire to constantly reassess and make the work better.
- Excellent written and oral communication, sharp analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to simplify is key.
This position is US - Remote Eligible. The role may include occasional work at an Airbnb office or attendance at offsites, as agreed to with your manager. Airbnb,Inc. can employ in states where we have registered entities. Currently, employees can not be located in: Alaska, Indiana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Alabama, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Delaware and Rhode Island. This list is continuously evolving and being updated, please check back with us if the state you live in is on the exclusion list. If your position is employed by another Airbnb entity, your recruiter will inform you what states you are eligible to work from.
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The starting base pay for this role is between $124,000 and $156,000. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, equity, benefits, and Employee Travel Credits.
Airbnb is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, and allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. If you need assistance, or a reasonable accommodation during the application and recruiting process, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Airbnb Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Airbnb Company Size
Between 6,132 - 6,132 employees
Airbnb Founded Year
Airbnb Funding Rounds