Senior ML Operations Engineer - OverjetView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior ML Operations Engineer
- Job Location
- Boston or Remote
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Overjet is on a mission to improve oral health for all.
Our cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology encodes dentist-level training and analysis into scalable software tools. Today, our flagship products are used by some of the country’s largest insurance companies, dental support organizations, and dental practices to enable the best patient care.
We’re building an ambitious team of data scientists, software engineers, clinicians, and business thinkers and doers.
Overjet is backed by an amazing consortium of Venture Capital including General Catalyst, Insight Partners, Crosslink Capital and the E14 Fund. The company has raised nearly $80 million in capital to accelerate talent acquisition and product development driven by strong demand for Overjet’s dental AI.
As a Sr. ML Ops Engineer at Overjet, your aim will be to help in the development of tools that better productionalize the entirety of the ML Lifecycle, optimize pipeline performance for cost and reliability and implement best practices during model deployment.
An ideal candidate will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and machine learning pipeline architecture.
- Develop and maintain machine learning pipelines.
- Deploy machine learning models for low latency inference.
- Implement and maintain metrics for tracking ML models performance.
- Design and develop internal tools and APIs related to data ingestion and product quality.
- Ensure responsiveness of inference pipeline applications.
- Oversee projects from conception to finished product.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- 5+ years of ML or ML Ops experience in a production environment
- 3+ years of experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or AWS
- 3+ years of experience building Docker containers () maintaining Kubernetes infrastructure
- 2+ years of experience in at least one ml deployment tools such as mlflow, kubeflow, bentoml, or any other similar opensource tool
- Experience building auto-scaling ML systems
- Experience building tools for ML scientists
- Experience with database (SQL and NoSQL) systems such as BigQuery, Postgres, MongoDB
- Strong programming skills in Python (5+ years)
- Competitive Compensation and Equity
- Fully Remote Working Policy for US Based Employees
- 401k plans with a matching program
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage: 99% employee premium covered, 75% dependent premium covered
- Life and AD+D Insurance
- 8 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Optional HSA with Employer contribution
- 15 Day PTO policies and company paid holidays
- Annual Learning and Development Stipend
- Work from Home Stipend
- 2022 AI-50 Forbes
- 2022 22 Start-ups to Watch in 2022 - Built in Boston
- 2021 AI 100 Ranking, showcasing the 100 most promising private artificial intelligence companies in the world - CB Insights
- 2021 Digital Health 150, highlighting the 150 most promising private digital health companies in the world - CB Insights
- 2020 & 2019 Digital Health 150 - CB Insights
Overjet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe diversity enriches our team so we hire people with a wide range of identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Even if you don't meet 100% of the qualifications for this job, we strongly encourage you to apply!
If you are a Colorado resident: Please contact us by emailing email@example.com to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email.
Overjet Headquarters Location
Overjet Company Size
Between 100 - 200 employees
Overjet Founded Year
Overjet Total Amount Raised
Overjet Funding RoundsView funding details