Senior Media Buyer - TatariView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Media Buyer
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Tatari is on a mission to revolutionize TV advertising. We work with some of your favorite disruptor brands—like Calm, Fiverr, OneWheel and Chime—to grow their business through linear and streaming TV. We combine a sophisticated media buying platform with proprietary analytics to turn TV advertising into an automated, digital-like experience.
Named one of the Hottest Ad Tech Companies by Business Insider, and Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine for the third consecutive year, our team includes founders and leaders from Google, Microsoft, Stripe, Shazam and Facebook. We are growing rapidly as we accelerate our mission to automate the complex landscape of managing and measuring television advertising. We have a long-term goal to make marketing on TV available to businesses of any size.
The Media Buying team is growing and we’re looking for an energetic multitasker to be part of our media buying team. In this role, you will use the knowledge you’ve had at previous media companies and learn the latest technology and measurement utilized at Tatari to optimize our clients’ TV campaigns.
- Purchase all types of TV inventory: local/national, broadcast, cable, OTT, etc.
- Cultivate relationships with the media industry and TV networks, at both junior (i.e. account executives).
- Maintain daily contact and continuously update inventory pricing and availability as well as negotiate pricing to benefit Tatari clients.
- Collaborate closely with our internal client strategy and analytics teams. Review all media purchases through a data & analytics lens.
- Monitor stations for competitive activities, economic and demographic changes, etc. Seek out unique opportunities e.g. firesales, packages, etc.
- Participate, actively engage, and be the expert voice on TV in Tatari client meetings.
- Help automate and optimize media-buying with our technology and product teams.
- 4-5 years of experience with TV media-buying at all levels: local/national, remnant/upfront, cable/broadcast.
- Passionate about TV – you know networks, and are very familiar with programs, shows, and personalities.
- Proactive: doesn’t wait for media companies to provide pricing but continuously seek new opportunities.
- Strong and fast with numbers including understanding of marketing and sales funnel KPIs.
- Good instinct about the TV market place.
- Appreciate engineering, data and analytics.
- High attention to detail. Strong communicator, verbally and orally.
- Skilled at Excel and Google Sheets and a generally fast learner when it comes to software.
- Embraces automation and can engage with the engineering team to enhance tools used to increase efficiency and accuracy of media buys.
- Competitive salary (the range is $75,000 to $95,000)
- Equity compensation
- 100% health insurance premium coverage for you and your dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- Snacks, drinks, and catered lunches at the office
- Team building events
- $1000 annual continued education benefit
- $500 WFH reimbursement
- $125 pre-tax monthly stipend to spend on whatever you want
- Annual mental health awareness app reimbursement
- FSA and commuter benefits
- Monthly Company Wellness Day Off (During WFH)
At Tatari, we believe in the importance of cultivating teams with diverse backgrounds and offering equal opportunities to all. We strive to create a welcoming, inclusive environment where every team member feels valued and diversity is celebrated.
Tatari Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Tatari Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
Tatari Founded Year