Senior Media Buyer - TatariView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Media Buyer
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Tatari is on a mission to revolutionize TV advertising. We work with some of your favorite disruptor brands—like Calm, Fiverr, OneWheel and Chime—to grow their business through linear and streaming TV. We combine a sophisticated media buying platform with proprietary analytics to turn TV advertising into an automated, digital-like experience.
Named one of the Hottest Ad Tech Companies by Business Insider, and Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine for the third consecutive year, our team includes founders and leaders from Google, Microsoft, Stripe, Shazam and Facebook. We are growing rapidly as we accelerate our mission to automate the complex landscape of managing and measuring television advertising. We have a long-term goal to make marketing on TV available to businesses of any size.
The Media Buying team is growing and we’re looking for an experienced performance media buyer to be part of our media buying team. In this job, you will use the knowledge you’ve had at previous media companies and learn the latest technology and measurement utilized at Tatari to optimize our clients’ TV campaigns.
- Purchase all types of TV inventory: local/national, broadcast, cable, OTT, etc.
- Cultivate relationships with the media industry and TV networks, at both junior (i.e. account executives) and senior levels. Maintain daily contact and continuously update inventory pricing and availability.
- Be able to negotiate pricing to benefit Tatari clients.
- Work closely together with the client strategy and analytics teams. Review every single media purchase through a data & analytics lens.
- Monitor stations for competitive activities, economic and demographic changes, etc. Seek out unique opportunities e.g. firesales, packages, etc.
- Participate, actively engage, and be the expert voice on TV in Tatari client meetings.
- Help automate and optimize media-buying with our technology and product team.
- 4-6 years of experience with TV media-buying at all levels: local/national, remnant/upfront, cable/broadcast.
- 3+ years of experience making media optimizations based on performance KPIs
- Existing relationships with media companies across junior and senior levels.
- Passionate about TV – doesn’t just know networks, but also very familiar with programs, shows, and personalities.
- Proactive: doesn’t wait for media companies to provide pricing but continuously seeks new opportunities.
- Understanding of marketing and sales funnel KPIs.
- Skilled at Excel and Google Sheets and a generally fast learner when it comes to software.
- Embraces automation and can engage with the engineering team to enhance tools used to increase efficiency and accuracy of media buys.
- Competitive salary
- Equity compensation
- 100% coverage for you and your dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- Snacks, drinks, and catered lunches (when it’s safe!)
- Team building events (when it’s safe!)
- $1000 annual continued education benefit
- $500 WFH reimbursement
- $125 pre-tax monthly stipend to spend on whatever you want
- Annual mental health awareness app reimbursement
- FSA and commuter benefits
- Monthly Company Wellness Day Off (During WFH)
At Tatari, we believe in the importance of cultivating teams with diverse backgrounds and offering equal opportunities to all. We strive to create a welcoming, inclusive environment where every team member feels valued and diversity is celebrated.
Tatari Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Tatari Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
Tatari Founded Year