Senior Marketing Manager, Integrated Media - InstacartView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Marketing Manager, Integrated Media
- Job Location
- San Francisco, CA - Remote
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
We're transforming the grocery industry
At Instacart, we invite the world to share love through food because we believe everyone should have access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. Where others see a simple need for grocery delivery, we see exciting complexity and endless opportunity to serve the varied needs of our community. We work to deliver an essential service that customers rely on to get their groceries and household goods, while also offering safe and flexible earnings opportunities to Instacart Personal Shoppers.
Instacart has become a lifeline for millions of people, and we’re building the team to help push our shopping cart forward. If you’re ready to do the best work of your life, come join our table.
Instacart is a Flex First team
There’s no one-size fits all approach to how we do our best work. Our employees have the flexibility to choose where they do their best work—whether it’s from home, an office, or your favorite coffee shop—while staying connected and building community through regular in-person events. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
Our digital marketing team is highly analytical, moves fast and is focused on delivering quantifiable results. As a Sr. Marketing Manager, Integrated Media, you will be responsible for planning and executing performance and brand media plans with the objective of acquiring new Instacart customers and supporting product and retailer initiatives. You will work and report to senior leadership on a weekly basis on the status and performance of key paid marketing and growth programs. This is an incredible opportunity to make a significant contribution to the Marketing team at Instacart and to have a large impact on overarching company goals. Join us!
ABOUT THE JOB
- Own strategy, analysis, and optimizations for programmatic video channels (YouTube, OLV, OTT Video, DRTV)
- Support strategy, analysis and execution of other media channels including streaming audio, podcasts, display, direct mail, OOH etc.
- Monitor and optimize campaigns based on daily, weekly, and monthly performance data and marketplace trends
- Collaborate with Brand, Product Marketing & Co-Marketing TEAMS on upcoming campaigns and go to market initiatives by designing and implementing custom media programs to drive business KPIs.
- Work closely with Data Science and Engineering on measurement and to define a testing roadmap (creative, network, audience, etc…)
- Effectively communicate channel performance and test takeaways to the broader marketing team and relevant stakeholders
- Analyze first and third party data, market trends, and the competitive landscape to make data-driven optimizations
- Deliver against aggressive growth goals (CPA, ROI, GMV, etc…)
- Manage agency relationships and provide direction based on performance goals
- 7-10 years of professional experience in performance or growth marketing including managing multiple digital and offline media channels.
- Experience launching multi-million dollar, full-funnel media campaigns for brand or product launches.
- Deep experience collaborating with cross-functional teams including Brand, Product Marketing, Creative, and Marketing Analytics
- Proven track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to develop actionable insights and detailed understanding of cross-channel attribution.
- Data driven with strong analytical problem solving skills with a consistent record of using data to make decisions and ability to evaluate and optimize toward key business outcomes in terms of LTV, ROI, CPA etc.
- Strong understanding of the digital video marketing ecosystem across OLV, OTT, YouTube, Connected TV and more.
- Experience with building experimentation frameworks at scale and understanding of media measurement and tools including MTA, MMM, geo-holdouts, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to frame up succinct recommendations
- Enthusiastic attitude; willingness to roll up the sleeves and help where needed, a passion for digital marketing and for using data to drive consumer marketing decisions
- Proficient in MS Excel, SQL a plus
- Experience in a startup or fast growing company
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.
Instacart Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Instacart Company Size
Between 5,000 - 20,000 employees
Instacart Founded Year
Instacart Funding Rounds