Senior Marketing Campaigns Specialist - AcquiaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Marketing Campaigns Specialist
- Job Location
- Remote - India
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report and rated a leader by the analyst community. Acquia’s India office is a Great Place to Work certified organization. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
Marketing Campaigns Specialist, APJ
The Marketing Campaigns Specialist will join a modern B2B marketing operations team at the center of Acquia's campaigns and operations functions. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Marketing Operations, with a dotted reporting line to the VP, Global Event Marketing, this individual plays an integral role in demand generation, data orchestration and lead flow throughout Acquia’s MarTech stack. As part of the global Marketing Operations team, your role will support all regions, with a real focus on data quality, process management and marketing automation.
This role is a critical one within Acquia, a fast-paced, high growth organization at the center of one of the most important ongoing trends in technology today: the delivery of compelling digital customer experiences by some of the world's greatest brands and organizations. A successful candidate is self-motivated, a skilled leader, and a highly-effective hands-on executor. You have proven experience building and delivering a scalable marketing campaigns function, and you are highly effective in cross-functional communication, accountable at every stage of the campaign, and thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and tight deadlines.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage execution of campaigns across multiple stakeholders and initiatives, including campaign setup, QA and change rounds, approval, and deployment in adherence to tight deadlines
- Ensure industry best practices, processes, and global opt-in compliance laws are fully integrated into every campaign
- Own Acquia’s lead ingestion process, establishing best practices for data hygiene and leading lead flow analysis projects.
- Drive adoption of processes with exceptional documentation and cross-functional collaboration.
- Support webinar operations for regional stakeholders; including setup of forms, landing pages and integrations to ensure registrants are processed and communicated to
- Create data segmentation filters, groups, and distribution seed lists for campaigns, lead scoring, and other nurture programs to minimize communication fatigue and unsubscribe rates
- Report on campaign performance and share results with stakeholders weekly
- Monitor email deliverability and automated data cleaning to maintain a healthy opt-in database
- Work independently to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve any potential issues in the campaign or process.
- Assist with ad hoc Marketing Operations projects
- Bachelor's degree with 1+ years experience owning the execution and quality of marketing campaigns and processes via marketing automation platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud strongly preferred) and Salesforce Sales Cloud (preferably at a high growth B2B SaaS company)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing both strategic and tactical responsibilities; comfortable working as both part of a high-performing, diverse team and as an independent performer, communicating to stakeholders as needed
- Proven ability to develop collaborative relationships with and support corporate, regional, and global marketing teams
- Familiarity with various organic and paid marketing channels, including SEO, PPC, Retargeting, Advertising, Webinars, and other content distribution networks
- Extensive experience in QA and similar detail-oriented processes
- Salesforce reporting/dashboard skills considered a plus
- Demonstrable working knowledge of Google analytics/Web analytics
- Superior project management and organizational skills to execute complex campaigns, while also motivating internal stakeholders to strict timelines and managing expectations
- A confident and proactive self-starter with a passion for learning, problem solving, and making data-driven decisions
- Exceptional attention to detail, ability to prioritize and multitask while driving results
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player with a great sense of humor
Individuals seeking employment at Acquia are considered without regard to race, color, religion, caste, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Whatever you answer will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter.
Acquia Headquarters Location
Acquia Company Size
Between 800 - 5,000 employees
Acquia Founded Year
Acquia Funding Rounds