Senior Manual QA with Automation (UI) - KaseyaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Manual QA with Automation (UI)
- Job Location
- Kraków, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Poland
- Job Description
Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
Does This Describe You:
You’re a problem solver, a team player, and have a passion for software quality. You have an appreciation for good design, good user experience, and high-quality applications.
You enjoy teamwork
You bring new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a team. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You would rather create the future than wait for it.
You’re customer focused and take pride in your work
You pay extra attention to details with all that you do. You care about the work you provide to customers and how it reflects on yourself and Kaseya. When you find or see something wrong, you attempt to resolve it. You look for opportunities to not only better yourself, but others around you. You aim to be the best that you can be and always do the right thing.
What You’ll Do
- Participate as a quality ambassador, engineer, and eyes of the customer as a member of an agile software development team
- Identify creative ways to uncover and report defects as well as validate solutions
- You will ensure that Kaseya’s products are of the highest quality
- You will hold the development & design teams accountable for measurable, testable acceptance criteria, and you will represent the ‘gate’ for our Agile milestones.
- Build detailed test specifications (functional, environments, resources) that transition into test strategies for existing and new features
- Execute detailed test plans
- Assist in reproducing bugs reported outside of QA and triaging them with Product Management
- Establish repeatable and measurable test criteria for newly implemented functionality, and work closely with Product Management & Design to turn customer requirements into detailed use cases.
- Participate in release processes for your assigned project
- Maintain a dynamic, complex, and ever-changing test environment
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Software Engineering; or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with Windows system administration
- Experience with testing APIs (REST APIs, Postman, etc.)
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, concepts and test design
- Knowledge of web security (vulnerabilities)
- Excellent troubleshooting, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of test management systems (Zephyr, TestRail)
- Experience with test frameworks such as Pytest, Selenium, Playwright, Ottermation etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with web authentication mechanisms (SSO)
- Experience with software configuration management and version control (GitLab a plus)
- Ability to contribute to test automation effort and support expansion of Automation coverage a distinct advantage.
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Kaseya Headquarters Location
Kaseya Company Size
Between 2,000 - 10,000 employees
Kaseya Founded Year
Kaseya Funding RoundsView funding details