Senior Manager, Production (CCR) - Riot Games Operations, Age Rating Submissions - Riot GamesView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Manager, Production (CCR) - Riot Games Operations, Age Rating Submissions
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, USA
- Job Description
As a Senior Manager, Production for the Central Compliance and Release team within Riot Game Operations, you will act as a key partner to product teams in two critical respects. First, you will drive future facing strategy in areas of Age-Ratings, Content and Publishing review. Second, you will ensure continued delivery of key core services by maintaining a center of excellence for the offerings you provide.
- Lead strategic initiatives and planning around core CCR services and offerings in the areas of Age-Ratings, content and publishing review
- Ability to measure effectiveness and outcomes with data-led approaches and KPIs
- Ability to lead change management and alignment with other central and product team stakeholders
- You can act as the video game age ratings expert, with detailed knowledge of age ratings requirements, and risks for all major age ratings boards including: ESRB, ACB, PEGI, GRAC, USK, Classificao Indicativa, CERO, NMC, GCAM, OFLC and IARC.
- Ability to work on bespoke approaches and solutions with a diverse set of stakeholders and customers
- Line management for ICs that include producers, businesses analysts and other production related staff
- Partner with key stakeholders from World Wide Publishing, Legal, D&I, and Game Producers, to ensure that all published content complies with regional age rating standards and practices.
- Lead team rituals like post-mortems, scrums and chartering sessions
- 5+ years of global age ratings experience
- 5+ years of experience managing direct reports
- Customer service and/or customer success experience
- Experience identifying & communicating regional risk & solutions to all global stakeholders
- Familiarity with system tools like JIRA, Airtable, Adobe Suite and the Google Suite
- Experience with global age rating marketing requirements
- Experience leading products and services from a centrally led vantage point
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Riot Games Headquarters Location
Los Angeles, CA
Riot Games Company Size
Between 2,000 - 10,000 employees
Riot Games Founded Year
Riot Games Funding Rounds