Senior Manager - People Technology - TwitchView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Manager - People Technology
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, get interviewing tips on Instagram, and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog.
About the Role
The People Technology team is looking for a Senior People Technology Manager to be a part of our team. Reporting to the Head of People Technology, you will analyze and implement end-to-end technologies used within HR, primarily Workday. You will use your creativity to develop new approaches for data integrity, workflow automation, and overall solution architecture to improve current HR systems and integration landscape with the goal of delivering business process efficiency through the development of process automation.
You will collaborate across the People and Places function, across departments within Twitch and with our partners at Amazon. You will be a part of an organization where you influence the thinking around our processes and technology, resulting in direct impact on our employee experience.
We are based in San Francisco, CA but are open to you sitting in Los Angeles, CA; Irvine, CA; or Seattle, WA.
- Be a primary authority and go-to person for all Workday configurations. Combining expert-level proficiency in the systems and solutions with the understanding of the functional HR processes
- Partner with the business and IT team to define technology roadmap, develop business cases for technology projects and tools, identify Return on investment, create project plan, dependency and risk and tradeoffs.
- Collaborate with Partners to turn broad requirements into recommended solutions and deliverables
- Provide systems maintenance and technical support for HR systems primarily Workday for HCM, Compensation, Absence and Security
- Help evaluate new technologies, application solutions, techniques, and related products and tools
- Support compliance or audit requests and perform any control self-assessments to ensure controls are tested and in place
- 6+ years of relevant experience with Workday, including application administration, business process configuration, security, advanced custom reporting, EIB data uploads. Advanced proficiency in Core HCM, Compensation, Absence and Security.
- Experience leading end-to-end system implementations including project management, communication, change management, requirement, design, configuration, testing, cutover, deployment, hypercare and post production support
- Demonstrated ability in running service delivery adhering to SLAs
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management, Human Resources, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Functional proficiency with WD Talent, Greenhouse and Learning management systems
- Experience across both larger established organizations and smaller high-growth ones
- Workday certifications
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The base pay range for this position in Colorado and Washington is $151,200 - $204,600 yr. Pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on payment and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Twitch's internal or external careers site.
Twitch values your privacy. Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice, for information about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of our candidates.
Job ID: TW7817
Twitch Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Twitch Company Size
Between 5,000 - 20,000 employees
Twitch Founded Year
Twitch Funding Rounds