Senior Manager of Brand Marketing - CuyanaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Manager of Brand Marketing
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Cuyana is looking for a Senior Manager of Brand Marketing, responsible for driving strategy, coordination and execution across multi-channel touchpoints that bring the Cuyana brand to life, increase brand awareness, and drive sales. This role serves as a critical connector and translator between brand and sales, filtering and crafting high-ROI strategies that activate our customers and broader community while always upholding and protecting our brand values.
We will consider remote locations in the US - although must be able to work Pacific Time hours.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability; sick, vacation, and holiday pay; commuter benefit, 401k, Bonus and generous employee discount.
- Partner closely with Product, Creative, Digital & Retail teams to channel the brand vision & product pipeline into 360 brand and product marketing campaigns
- Own collaboration and execution of product positioning & product launch strategy on a seasonal cadence
- Manage the full multi-channel marketing calendar, ensuring all materials are delivered on time and on budget
- Manage identifying and activating key “brand moments” throughout the year
- Pursue long-lead brand partnership opportunities
- Translate brand goals into measurable and trackable metrics to measure the success of our campaigns
- Manage our two external PR agencies, driving them to ensure the best coverage possible across press and influencer in alignment with our internally-developed product & brand marketing strategies
- A connection to Cuyana's Fewer, Better philosophy and mission
- Ability to drive convergence of ideas towards coherent strategies that achieve the highest ROI impact against the efforts of a lean team
- Ability to work across multiple timelines at once: ensuring short term execution, tackling medium term planning, and developing long-term strategy
- You are excited about the Cuyana brand, and appreciate the nuances that make the brand unique
- You are an adaptable, collaborative team player who thrives in fast paced environments. While you love a good process, you’re open to change when things aren’t working
- You are organized and process-oriented
- You have experience successfully owning marketing initiatives from start to finish while collaborating cross-functionally
- You are comfortable independently seeking information, empathetically problem solving with cross-functional stakeholders, and corralling resources when needed to deliver results
- You love to think both ‘big’ and ‘small’, masterfully balancing the tactical with big-picture strategy to always work towards larger company goals
At Cuyana, we embrace our fewer, better mindset. Focusing on things that make a meaningful difference in our work: creating opportunities for our people, for our business and for women's lives - through our Core Values.
- Cultivate Community – Lead with vulnerability & integrity, be inclusive, reach out, pitch in
- Create Excellence – Prioritize for impact, be accountable & decisive, deliver results
- Build & Evolve – Push the status quo, bring solutions & find path forward, foster feedback, learn & evolve
Compensation range for this role is $130,000 - 140,000, commensurate with experience.
Cuyana Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Cuyana Company Size
Between 50 - 100 employees
Cuyana Founded Year
Cuyana Total Amount Raised
Cuyana Funding RoundsView funding details