Senior Manager, Media Strategy - MediaMonksView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Manager, Media Strategy
- Job Location
- Los Angeles
- Job Description
Media.Monks is looking for a Senior Manager, Media Strategy Operation who will work with a diverse cross-functional team to manage and activate online marketing channel programs for one of Media.Monk’s top tier clients.
The Senior Manager, Media Strategy Operation should be comfortable and highly adaptable in a fast-paced environment where he / she will be working / collaborating with various cross-functional teams within the agency and on the client-side to deliver high-quality online marketing campaigns and content that are well-managed, timely and within budget.
He / she is a fast and flexible go-getter who is passionate about learning and performance marketing. Someone who jumps on new opportunities, is a good team player, and works independently if needed. Sound like you? Let’s get acquainted!
What You’ll Do
- Serve as the point of contact to the assigned account / product area with the activation / delivery team
- Work closely with client to ensure campaigns are trafficked / executed / delivered efficiently
- Gather, develop, and manage campaign requirements, creative needs from client and / or with the agency account team into a proper brief (copy, creative assets, audience segments, etc.)
- Track and monitor campaign briefing, execution and delivery ensuring that all are launched in timely manner within the agreed requirements, schedule and allocation (inventory based on approved policies)
- Track and monitor campaign risk and mitigation planning
- Provide weekly basic campaign performance analysis (click-through rates, conversion rates) for recently launched and ended campaigns
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately on the server
- Be an expert with campaign / placement policy and overall management to advise the regional client and / or local markets on feasibility of campaign delivery
- Proactively and collaboratively look for opportunities to improve process where needed to increase efficiencies to drive higher business impact
- Comfortable in running either Agile or Waterfall Project Management methodologies based on the account / product area needs
- Work with multiple cross-functional teams (creatives, product teams, marketing teams, analytics, legal, etc.) from within the agency and with client teams
- Hands-on building and activating online marketing campaigns across devices on desktop, mobile and app using campaign management tools where needed
- Comfortable in multi-tasking where needed
Who We're Looking For
- Degree with 5 years of experience in a project management or campaign management type role, preferably in a media agency, working closely with cross functional teams (i.e. account managers, developers, design teams) and clients
- Hands-on experience in marketing campaign execution (e.g. email) and basic understanding of performance metrics
- Ability to develop and manage project timeline, execution and delivery
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Process driven and ability to identify areas of improvement with recommendations to drive higher delivery / execution efficiencies and quality output
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well independently or within a team
- Sense of humor and strong team orientation
- Flexible and adaptable to fast-paced / changing environments and business needs
- High attention to detail and eager to learn
- High energy and go-getter attitude
- Ability to identify and prioritize campaign priorities when needed
- Comfortable working in both agile and waterfall project management methodologies a plus
- Proficient in Google Suite: Drive, Docs, Slides, Sheets or equivalent (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Media agency experience a plus
Salary Range: The salary range for this position is $90,000.00-$100,000.00
Media.Monks has provided a compensation range that represents its good faith estimate of what Media.Monks may pay for the position at the time of posting. Media.Monks may ultimately pay more or less than the posted compensation range. The salary offered to the selected candidate will be determined based on job-related factors, but not based on a candidate’s sex or any other protected status.
- Full coverage health insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Mental Health Benefits through Employee Assistance Program
- Lifestyle Spending Account (LSA) for you to use on financial and emotional well-being programs
- 401K with Company contribution
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- AAPI, S4 Melanin, LGBTQ+, and Culture Collective employee resource groups
- Commuter Benefits (pre-tax)
Media.Monks is on a mission to create a new future for this industry. Our vision? Build everything with a belief that changing for good comes from changing who does the work. Yep, that means you. Welcome to the party—one global, cross-cultural collective with a passion for using our skills to create better and a better world. That’s how we’re able to connect the dots between data, content, digital media, and technology from everywhere we are—a true end-to-end model. Joining the Media.Monks collective means having the opportunity to create award-winning work with some of the most gifted, focused, joyful, talents from all over the world.
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.
MediaMonks Headquarters Location
MediaMonks Company Size
Between 750 - 5,000 employees
MediaMonks Founded Year