Senior Manager Global Support Enablement - HashiCorpView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Senior Manager Global Support Enablement
- Job Location
- United States - California - San Francisco
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Senior Manager, Global Support Enablement
Hybrid - SF, CA
About the role
As the Senior Manager, Global Support Enablement, you will be responsible for building a comprehensive internal Enablement and training program for our internal Global Support (GS) Engineers. This role will be integral in identifying and scaling internal training needs and managing a certification process for new hires in GS.
This position will report to the Sr. Director, Global Support Operations & Programs. This is a management role with two direct reports. This individual will work with GS Leadership and managers to architect and elevate our enablement direction and vision.
In this role you can expect to…
- Develop a 90-day program for enablement of new hires in the GS
- Lead ongoing enablement for GS teams; Provide training plans, curriculum paths and assistance to help with the technical enablement of our GS Engineers
- Elevate the maturity of GS Enablement, create a vision and execute against that
- Expand into process training for key GS processes
- Drive continuous enablement of existing team members as new product features are rolled out
- Continue to drive the certification program for GS team members globally and be able to provide reporting
- Further develop the Enablement and Knowledge alignment based on tickets that are coming into GS. Identify heatmaps leading to the creation of targeted training and Knowledge
- Drive the development of GS training modules on Workramp and report on progress
- Develop and introduce a methodology to assess, supervise, and optimize the enablement program for each new hire
- Drive visible and consistent communication and dissemination of information within the GS teams that align with our company principles
- Work cross functionally with Engineering teams, as well as GTM teams to create the correct requirements for enablement and further expand the Closed Loop Feedback mechanism
- Expand and further develop our Knowledge program using industry best practices, leading to measurable ticket deflection (KCS)
- Drive and measure deflection via self-service and Knowledge
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in Support with at least 5-8 years of experience with Enablement within that broader space.
- Architected and coordinated a successful Global Support Enablement program for a rapid growth company
- Practical experience with NPI and/or PLC processes and impact into GS enablement
- Experience with R&D interactions, for the creation of enablement artifacts and driving Supportability requests
- Practical knowledge of Knowledge Management and KCS
- Experience with Workramp is a plus
- Knowledge of Support processes and strategies is required.
- Experience serving customer teams delivering software products.
- Knowledge of and experience applying Adult Learning Principles in corporate learning.
- Google Analytics expertise is a must
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and proven experience
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.
HashiCorp Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
HashiCorp Company Size
Between 1,050 - 5,000 employees
HashiCorp Founded Year
HashiCorp Total Amount Raised
HashiCorp Funding RoundsView funding details